An Island Getaway at Palm Tree Villas
$249
$179
Travelocity
  • Pool
Mainsail Beach Inn(Holmes Beach)
TripAdvisor
Hotels.com
All reviewslaundry roombeach chairsfree laundrygranite countertopsbedroom villaanna mariashort walk to the beachprivate patiothe kitchenextra towelsstayed longerthought of everythingan umbrellabeach bistrohome away from homebeautiful landscapingnice pool
Reviewed April 26, 2011

What else can we say other than we had a marvelous time. We traveled from Washington DC with T-shirts and shorts. Palm Tree provided everything else including nice Beach Towels, a nice canvas Beach umbrella (not the flimsy kind), nice beach chairs, a boogie board and toys for my son, a wagon to trek it to the short block to the beach.
This place was pristine, even the BBQ outside was spotless. As we were walking to the car my 8year old son said "I wish we never had to leave" We were in unit24, 2 bedroom, 2 bath and it was plenty spacious. The kitchen was terrific and had everything we needed.

Room Tip: The place is so quiet all of the rooms are great
Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank fibergal
Reviewed April 25, 2011

My husband and I were looking for a small get away to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary and did we every hit the jack-pot!Peg was incredible in helping us design our own package that worked for us.They also normally rent for a week at a time but let us come in at our request for what worked for us..Perfect in every way.I was so impressed by the fact that they provide so much ie..gas grills,beach umbrellas,beach chairs,wagons.All there recommendations were perfect from cruises,to restaurants..I will be returning next year and hope that my girls fall in love with Anna Maria Island as much as we did!

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 21, 2011

Just a week ago today I was packing for Anna Maria and Palm Tree Villas--how I'd love to be repeating that this day! Our stay at Palm Tree Villas was a joy--such a happy little piece of comfort and friendliness. Our hosts, Peggy and Ashok could write a book on how to be attentive yet relaxed! The accommodations are almost unheard of in a motel/hotel--every piece of furniture, every dish, every cabinet, and even the lighting is tasteful! And the plantings! If you love greenery, you'll love being surrounded by fresh and happy plants! I'm a gardener from North Florida. A few of the plants were new to me; Ashok took the time to identify and talk with me about those I was interested in.
To sum it up: Peggy and Ashok have not overlooked even one little thing that makes a stay at Palm Tree Villas perfect--from your own private patio, to a clothesline for wet things, to the little red wagon to haul beach stuff across the street to the beach.
See y'all there!!

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 20, 2011

We traveled with 3 young children ages 10, 7 and 4. Overall the place was very nice and conveniently located. My wife is a hard sleeper so the only complaint was that the bed was not comfortable enough for her. They provided all of the beach goodies and a wagon to take them across the street to the beach. The wagon was plastic and the wheels didn't roll in the sand very good, but at least it saved us from having to pack everything. I would definitely recommend taking bikes with you. There is plenty to do on the island without your car and you can park them behing your villa when your not using them. The staff was very warm and welcoming and took the time to treat us as if we were guests in their own home! We will definitely be back again and would recommend The Palm Tree Villas to anyone with a family looking to get away from the touristy places. Peggy ans Ashock were wonderful hosts!

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed April 16, 2011

I highly recommend a stay at the Palm Tree Villas. What should you expect? A great location, spotless accomodations stocked with all neccessary amentities, beautiful landscaping, and friendly hosts, just to name a few. The studio apartment was a great value and still roomy enough for two people for a week...truly a home away from home!

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple