“Best Coffee!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
CLEVELAND
“Best Coffee!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014

I am a coffee snob and this place meets with my approval! :) While visiting AMI this past week, I was pleasantly surprised to stumble across this little gem on the island. The coffee is a very smoothe roast that packs full flavor. The owner is very friendly and pleasant. The food offerings are nothing spectacular and I honestly didn't try anything, but they do have a variety of scones, sandwiches, fruit salads and cold drinks available. One of the girls told me they are made by other proprietors on the island. But....GO FOR THE COFFEE!!!!!! I was actually disappointed when I got home today and couldn't make my morning run there. :)

• Visited June 2014

Holmes Beach, Florida
“Delicious Scones”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014

The island has been much in need of a coffee house and this place fills the gap. Great coffee and cakes and always friendly service.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank islandgirl0412
Plano, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great coffee”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

Looking for a great cup of coffee? Stop here! Smoothies are excellent, too. Friendly staff that go out of their way to make you feel a thome.

Visited May 2014
Derby
“Great place for great coffee on the island!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2014

My husband and I have been coming to Anna Maria island from the UK for the past 24 years, and we are so pleased to have found this little cafe, for great lattes and cappuccinos and the banana cake is yummy! We have made friends with the 2 charming owners Bev and MJ, and we always make sure that this cafe is one of our first stops on the island! You have to be there really early to get a cinnamon roll, they are delicious, I have only managed to do this once! Sally x

• Visited May 2014
Jackson, Mississippi
“Great coffee shop!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

Great way to start a day on vacation: walk to Island Coffee Haus and grab a good latte or mocha. Loved this place, especially the coffee. Highly recommend the pastries; I had one of their chocolate chip cookies and it was absolutely delicious!

• Visited March 2014