“Great coffee”
Review of Island Coffee Haus

Island Coffee Haus
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Looking for a great cup of coffee? Stop here! Smoothies are excellent, too. Friendly staff that go out of their way to make you feel a thome.

There are newer reviews for Island Coffee Haus

Reviewed May 9, 2014

My husband and I have been coming to Anna Maria island from the UK for the past 24 years, and we are so pleased to have found this little cafe, for great lattes and cappuccinos and the banana cake is yummy! We have made friends with the 2 charming owners Bev and MJ, and we always make sure that this cafe is one of our first stops on the island! You have to be there really early to get a cinnamon roll, they are delicious, I have only managed to do this once! Sally x

Reviewed March 24, 2014

Great way to start a day on vacation: walk to Island Coffee Haus and grab a good latte or mocha. Loved this place, especially the coffee. Highly recommend the pastries; I had one of their chocolate chip cookies and it was absolutely delicious!

Reviewed March 20, 2014 via mobile

I noticed woman was rude to customer in front of us. Then it was our turn to order... Rude to us too. We won't be back for sure. Over priced anyway.

Reviewed March 20, 2014 via mobile

Friendly, fast, and kind service. The coffee was great and they help animals in need! On my way out I saw that they are always taking food donations too!