“Rude staff” 1 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Columbus, Indiana
“Rude staff”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2014 via mobile

I noticed woman was rude to customer in front of us. Then it was our turn to order... Rude to us too. We won't be back for sure. Over priced anyway.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Coffee cares!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2014 via mobile

Friendly, fast, and kind service. The coffee was great and they help animals in need! On my way out I saw that they are always taking food donations too!

San Francisco, California
“Hard to find a good coffee house”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2014

It's hard to find a good coffee house on Anna Maria Island. Then one day, as I was at a traffic light near Eat Here restaurant, I saw the Island Coffee Haus. I got the strong coffee fix I needed. Thank you!

Visited March 2014
Minneapolis, Mn
“The only good cup of coffee on Anna Maria”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2014 via mobile

We try to walk to this place at least a half dozen times while vacationing on Anna Maria for three weeks. Really, you cannot get a good cup of coffee here other than at the Island Coffee Haus. We always get the Americano and it's great. Every other place on the island has the coffee already made in those pump coffee pots and it's awful, weak and tasteless.

Visited February 2014
Florida
“Can't brag but can't complain ”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2014 via mobile

Cute setup, quick service and good location. I got a white mocha latte and my husband got a cappuccino. Mine was good his was mostly foam with a little coffee.