“Very good iced coffee, skip the breakfast sandwich.”
Review of Island Coffee Haus

Island Coffee Haus
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 25, 2013

We had a nice experience here; my coconut iced coffee was made with love and very good, albeit a bit pricey. But our breakfast sandwiches were really quite poor. They were microwaved and mushy. I'd take them off the menu if that's the best option or method of cooking them, and stick to the lovely little pastries that were in the front case. We didn't get a chance to stop there twice, but I would have opted for a pastry instead the next go round. My daughter did have a cinnamon coffee cake which was very good.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

Stopped On A Hot Afternoon For An Ice Coffee. What A GreatPick Me Up. Bev AddedSome Vanilla To it Yum. Great Place For Coffee, Snacks and To Meet Nice People

Reviewed July 18, 2013

Good coffee.. Loved the homemade cones!! Enjoyed the atmosphere.. Service was awesome! We made multiple visits during our stay. Definitely recommend.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

Searching for a good coffee place wasn't trivial on Anna Maria Island. Luckily we ran across this one in a little strip mall.
I immediately felt comfortable in the cheerful, eclectic decor, with a bit of a "mermaid" theme.
There were many delicious looking pastries and the hot and iced lattes were excellent.
The location is easy to miss but worth looking for.

1  Thank claireleefl
Reviewed May 24, 2013

Had to wait in line for coffee due to short -handed staff but it was worth the wait. The barista was so pleasant and greeted everyone who came in. By her keeping her cool, no one minded the wait. The coffee was great but the homemade cinnamon rolls were outstanding! They reminded me of rolls I had at elementary school, which were the best ever! These rolls were full of cinnamon and icing but not too sweet. The pastry was light and fluffy. We went back the morning we left so I could get more rolls; no wait this time but still very friendly staff.