“Good food and huge portions!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Peach's Restaurant

Peach's Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 37 Restaurants in Holmes Beach
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Perryville, United States
“Good food and huge portions!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014

We had a great breakfast a Peaches! And believe me, I LOVE breakfast! Everyone left with full bellies and loved every bite! The fresh squeezed orange juice was wonderful too!

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars

Crown Point, IN
“Come to my house if you want good breakfast - not Peach's”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

What was this? Ordered a few different items - pancakes, eggs benedict, grits, hasbrowns, etc. It was no better than Denny's breakfast. Avoid Peach's if you can.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars
San Antonio TX
“Great for breakfast and Lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2014 via mobile

After coming to this area for 4 years we found Peach's. What a surprise. First day we had lunch which was tasty. Server was extra helpful and friendly. The second time we had a real breakfast. There was so much good food. For a side my husband ordered pancakes. They were the largest I have seen. My poached eggs were perfect. I tried the grits, but they were too runny for my taste buds. Still this is a place away from the beach that is much less touristy and prices are reasonable

Visited May 2014
Long Island, NY
“Could Eat Here Every Day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

I was on vacation and not about to cook. I found Peaches and because of how incredible the experience was... I ate breakfast/lunch there every day. Food choices are great. Service is exceptional. Can not say a single negative thing about this place. Wish they were here in NY.

Visited April 2014
Northern California
“Expected Southern breakfast chain”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2014

We ate breakfast here twice; wonderful employees; very good food for a chain breakfast establishment. Do not hesitate to eat here. I can't speak to other meals.

• Visited April 2014