“Diner feel”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Falmouth, Massachusetts
“Diner feel”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

The food was fine. The service very good. But really nothing special here- just a predictable meal. Goof for homesick diner fans.

Visited April 2013

Gahanna
“All the locals eat here!”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

The prices are resonable and the portions are a good size. Get there early in the morning because there is a long wait to get a table.

Visited March 2013
Livonia MI
“Best Breakfast on the Island”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

And probably the best breakfast around. My wife and I have been going to this Peach's during our October vacations since, at least 2005. Our first full day on Anna Maria has to include breakfast at peach's. For starters, the grits are the best bar none. Then the big decision of which of their breakfast items to choose. I'm glad that our October vacation usually is 3 weeks plus since this gives us many opportunities to return. I must say that in all of my visits, I've yet to have an omelet that wasn't perfect, the eggs are never overdone. And the staff are just downright friendly, from the moment the greeter meets you right through your meal. And they remember you, not just from the current visits but from previous years.
Definitely a must go.

• Visited October 2012
Huntington Woods, Michigan
“Just plain local breakfast or lunch”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Food is fresh, just not a very unique place.
If what you desire is just a simple meal, this will not disappoint.
It's filled with tight budget seniors.

Visited February 2013
New Jersey
“Best Grits Ever!!”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

I loved my breakfast here...I had eggs with grits, and biscuits and gravy. Absolutely wonderful. The grits were the best I ever had..so creamy and a mild taste of corn. The biscuit was fresh from the oven and delicious. I highly recommend Peach's..and can't wait to go back again.

• Visited March 2013