“Best Restaurant in Florida?”
Review of Beach Bistro

Beach Bistro
Ranked #5 of 43 Restaurants in Holmes Beach
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Beach Bistro has been Anna Maria Island’s romantic fine dining destination for 26 years. Located beachfront, looking out on the Gulf of Mexico, the scenic waterfront backdrop and spectacular sunsets make it the perfect place to celebrate special occasions or simply relax after a long day.The Beach Bistro boasts the highest Zagat ratings for food and service in the state of Florida and is currently the eight-time recipient of Florida Trend’s Golden Spoon Award. It is also the twelve-time recipient of the Wine Spectator Award of Excellence.The mission of the bistro is simple: to provide you with one of the best dining experiences that you have ever had.
Reviewed July 12, 2014

People come from all over the world to dine here. It is small normally 12-15 tables not for kids but if you can make it happen.

1  Thank Scott D
Write a ReviewReviews (1,024)

Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

We are staying down at longboat key and someone recommended us to drive up to Beach Bistro for dinner. The food was real high end, with service and knowledge in a class of its own - a Michelin restaurant worthy. The place itself is cosy, but more beach like. ( I guess that is the point). Highly recommended place for a nice dinner. We exited the restaurant as the sun went into the sea, real "postcard" view.

Reviewed July 11, 2014

I have been coming to this restaurant for nearly 20 years and I have NEVER been disappointed. The food is delicious and keeps me coming back. The staff is attentive and knowledgeable. My personal favorite is Annette. She remembers me every time and is so kind. She has come to be part of my dining experience. The Beach Bistro holds a special place in my heart for the mouthwatering food and for the experiences I have had there.

I dream of the key lime pie from the Bistro!

Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

Sat on the balcony on Fourth of July, and had a wonderful waiter from Chicago, didn't catch his name, but he was great :)
Ordered the scallop special, my date ordered the grouper. Both were beautiful and delicious! Began with lobster fritters, which were also wonderful, along with the pineapple martini. My date loved his dessert, some sort of chocolate cake. The view was gorgeous for our last night in AMI!

2  Thank Besteacher
Reviewed July 3, 2014

dinner was very slow in coming, but drinks, atmosphere, and sitting right on the beach was worth it.