“Not worth your time or money”
Review of China 1

China 1
Ranked #28 of 40 Restaurants in Holmes Beach
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed January 1, 2014

Poor quality ingredients says it all. Don't waste your money on this take out establishment. Not recommended.

There are newer reviews for China 1

Reviewed November 13, 2013

First of all this is carry out only and call a head to avoid a long wait. I think the portions were big. The food was good. As with all Chinese carry out places you have to find the dishes you enjoy the way they cook them . I would go more for the stir fry than the deep fried and the noodles are good. I loved the egg rolls. The krab Rangoon could have used some more filling. We will go back Good prices and pretty good food

Reviewed October 11, 2013

Met my needs. Stopped by the pickup dinner while we were on vacation. Portion was ok as was the taste.Quick service.

Reviewed September 18, 2013 via mobile

It was a rainy night so we decided to try something quick and easy. We ordered beef lo mein and sesame chicken and there was no sesame seeds on it did not taste like sesame. The beef lo mein taste bad and the beef was fatty and I didn't eat it. Our crab Rangoons were good and the only thing I enjoyed. We will not return.

Reviewed September 17, 2013

We were staying nearby and it started to rain as we were getting ready for dinner. We travel with out dog so have to have outside seating which is not possible in a tunderstomr. The food was reasonable. Not the best but not the worse. I phoned the order through and it was ready when I got there. There was plenty, in fact there was so much we had it for lunch the next day.