“Asian food, Americanized”

Cuisines: Chinese
Arcanum, OH
“Asian food, Americanized”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

The proximity of the China 1 restaurant to our hotel was close. The food was just average, nothing spectacular. I've had much better quality Asian food but it was priced fairly.

Visited July 2013

London, United Kingdom
“Great take-away”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Beautiful late night Chinese take-away, when its late and you just can't be bothered to dress up and go out or cook. We loved it.

Visited May 2013
MO
“DON'T eat the food”
Reviewed May 22, 2013

We decided to call in an order since we were staying just around the corner and had been at the beach all day. We love Asian cuisine, so we decided to order take out. I have never really had bad Chinese, since most take pride in what they do. Well, I guess since they cater to mainly tourists, this restaurant, if you can call it that, thinks what the heck...I don't need to please someone that will be leaving soon...We ordered crab rangoon, hot and sour soup, beef and snow peas, moo goo gai pan, and a pork and broccoli dish.. over $30.00. Quite expensive for what you get. Let's start with the crab rangoon...they were triangles of wet greasy uncooked dough...one bite, and to the trash they went. On to my favorite soup...hot and sour...can't wait! Open it up and it looked like egg drop soup, but also with tofu and mushroom bits that are in the hot and sour soup...looked as if they realized they made a mistake and just mixed the two together. Oh, well...took a bite..WHAT! How can you get a non flavor out of chicken stock and hot and sour components! Amazing how horrible it was.....trash....on to the main meal...the beef, chicken and pork were undercooked, the taste, very bland, the rice must have been from a week ago. Rice that sits for days has a nasty taste, and this did...all three dishes went back in the bag and out to the trash. I was very temped to walk back in with that bag of crap and give it back to them. To make matters worse, my hubbie got sick less than two hours later...they need to shut this place down...shameful...

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank Akumalholic
Bradenton Beach, Florida
“Quick and Good”
Reviewed April 26, 2013

I go there once a week and definitely one of the better Chinese places. Reasonable prices and the food is always fresh hot and tasty.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank kim s
Bradenton, Florida
“Eh”
Reviewed February 1, 2013

Unfortunately Chinese food in Bradenton, etc is lacking so there is little option, especially on the island. This place is ok-not the worst I've had but definitely not the greatest. Unfortunately the best I've had is nowhere around here...

Visited December 2012