“First paddleboard experience!”

AMI Paddleboard Rentals
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: AMI Paddleboard Kayak Adventures is all about getting people on the water, ridiculously close to wildlife, without negatively impacting the environment. We offer paddleboard lessons, tours, rentals, fitness sessions (Paddlelates and Paddle Yoga) and group events. We launch almost anywhere in Southwest Florida including Anna Maria, Holmes Beach, Bradenton Beach and Longboat Key. Learn how to "walk" on water while watching a variety of wildlife including manatees, dolphins and sea turtles. See you soon!!
Reviewed July 1, 2013

I have never been on a paddle board before and wanted to try it but I was very anxious that I would be able to do it. Ben had great patience and before long, I was paddleing in a standing position. The trip was very enjoyable and I would highly recommend it to anyone!

amipaddleboard, Owner at AMI Paddleboard Rentals, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2013

Thanks so much for taking the time to give us a review. Hope to see you next time your on AMI.

Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

Called twice over the weekend and owner Ben kept telling me the conditions were not exactly the best until on my last day there was this amazing day. Ben really takes time and care to provide te best experience possible. We even got lucky and got real close to a group of dolphins...memorable and highly recommended experience!

We seem to always have great weather. That was a strange week. I was so glade that we were able to get out. I so hope to see y'all again.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

I'm not the type of person who writes reviews but AMI paddleboard adventures deserves it. This has been an amazing experience. My cousin and I were looking for something exciting to do in the island and this tour fulfilled our expectations. It was our first time paddleboarding and it was totally worth it. Ben was very nice and helpful. He's a great instructor and very knowledgeable. We got to see dolphins, sea sponges, fishes jumping in the air, beautiful views. Going through the old mangrove tunnels was a lot of fun. Awesome tour!

amipaddleboard, Owner at AMI Paddleboard Rentals, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2013

I'M glad y'all had a great time. Good luck this year in school. I hope to see you and your family soon.

Reviewed June 8, 2013

What an amazing tour! Owner/operator Ben grew up here and guided us thru an amazing maze of old mangrove tunnels. First time I've ever seen sponges out in the wild. Beginner or experienced paddle boarders will love this tour!

amipaddleboard, Owner at AMI Paddleboard Rentals, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2013

Thanks so much for your review. I hope we get to go again, it is a beautiful place.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Had a girlfriend visiting from WY and wanted to do something fun and adventurous. AMI paddleboards did not disappoint us. Our instructor/guide had us up and paddling about with confidence in a matter of minutes and soon we were on our way. Ben made us feel safe and comfortable, pointing out flora and fauna as we ventured around the bay and through the mangrove tunnels. Truly and one of a kind experience and will always be a favorite memory for my friend and I.

amipaddleboard, Owner at AMI Paddleboard Rentals, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2013

I so hope to see y'all again soon. We had such a GREAT TIME !!! and Thanks for the nice review.