“Go paddleboarding, you will enjoy it.”

AMI Paddleboard Rentals
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: AMI Paddleboard Kayak Adventures is all about getting people on the water, ridiculously close to wildlife, without negatively impacting the environment. We offer paddleboard lessons, tours, rentals, fitness sessions (Paddlelates and Paddle Yoga) and group events. We launch almost anywhere in Southwest Florida including Anna Maria, Holmes Beach, Bradenton Beach and Longboat Key. Learn how to "walk" on water while watching a variety of wildlife including manatees, dolphins and sea turtles. See you soon!!
Reviewed May 6, 2013

My wife and I rented paddleboards from AMI Paddleboard Adventures while visiting Anna Maria Island. The surf on Manatee Beach was up which made getting out more challenging but once we got beyond the breakers it was very enjoyable. Big thanks to the helpful folks at AMI Paddleboard Adventures for giving us advice on how to get out and back in with the surf, it wouldn't have been possible without them.

amipaddleboard, Owner at AMI Paddleboard Rentals, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2013

The waves were fun that day. Glade ya'll had a great time.

All reviews
in 58 reviews
"susan"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed April 22, 2013

If you are in the Annia Maria Island/Bradenton Beach area you must viist AMI Paddleboarding! Look for the red truck! Don't go to the guy in the school bus down the bridge...he was very rude! This was my first time paddleboarding so I was a little nervous to try it. Ben was very helpful, I got right up! The tour was beautiful, paddling through the mangroves and seeing all the wildlife. Very fun tour and very peaceful! Now I want a paddleboard of my very own! Thanks Ben for a terrific time! We will definately be back!

amipaddleboard, Owner at AMI Paddleboard Rentals, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2013

Thanks so much. I am glad you had a good time.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

I had the wonderful experience of paddleboarding with Ben at AMI paddleboards. Ben was a great teacher and he helps make it easy to catch on. We meandered through the mangroves where mullet fish jump out of the water for us. It's so beautiful and pristine. If you're even thinking about trying this, do it!!!! You will not be disappointed and the memories immeasurable. I hope to get back there soon so I can go again. Thanks again ben....

amipaddleboard, Owner at AMI Paddleboard Rentals, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2013

That was such a great day. I do hope to see you again.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

I had a lesson and tour with Ben. He is a great teacher: very calm, encouraging and with a sense of humor. I'm a "senior" and found this activity very doable. I had a great time and recommend this highly.

1  Thank travellmom7080
amipaddleboard, Owner at AMI Paddleboard Rentals, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2013

We had such a great time. I hope to see you again real soon. And thanks for the kind words