“Great food. Fun ambiance.”
Review of Lobstahs - CLOSED

Lobstahs
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Gulf Drive & Holmes Blvd
Description: Located in the heart of Holmes Beach, Lobstahs brings New England Style seafood to beautiful Anna Maria Island plus local seafood favorites. We take great pride in providing the freshest seafood. Our lobsters are flown in daily and we work with farmers and fishmongers to bring the best quality ingredients to our guests. Land lovers will find USDA steaks, chicken and pasta selections on our extensive menu. The largest cold water lobster tank on Anna Maria Island and the recipes created by Chef Patrick, have defined Lobstahs as a "destination restaurant" for diners from all over the world. Lobstahs is a "destination restaurant". Our extensive menus feature over 60 fresh and tantalizing items for all taste buds plus our kid's Lil Lobstahs Menu. Don't forget our daily specials too! Outdoor deck makes for a more open island dining experience. We can accommodate large tables and parties, catering, banquets and special events are our specialty. Planning to spend a day at the beach? Let us prepare an authentic Maine Lobster Bake for your family and friends. Whether you dine in or take away, the fare will always be excellent. Our catering department can handle your big events and catering needs with special attention. See our attached Sports Bar with large screen TVs. Pool, Shuffleboard and Darts.
Reviewed March 10, 2014

Enjoyed eating out on the patio with the gulf in the background
. Our server was great. Good menu selection and bar drinks

Reviewed March 10, 2014

From the moment that Gary introduced himself, we knew were in for a great dinner. The food was excellent -- great calamari, wonderful lobster tail and garlic lobster over linguini. Gary was knowledgeable, gracious and anticipated our needs. He outdid himself by singing us an Italian aria. We will return for sure.

1  Thank alinejean
Reviewed March 10, 2014 via mobile

Having been disappointed by the standard of food at several island restaurants lobsters proved to be a revelation. 6 of us had a variety of starters and mains all of which were excellent and the service was just as good.

1  Thank blueensign7
Reviewed March 9, 2014

After reading nearly every menu on AMI I only wanted to go to Lostahs. We had my sister in law joins us so we could share menu items. Our waitress was a gem, but I do not recall her name. It was her 3rd day working there.
We were served a basket of garlic baguettes with roasted garlic oil for dipping, what a way to start!
Our meals arrived and the smells were amazing. My husband had a cheese burger, my sister in law, lobster mac and cheese, me a single tail dinner. All were delightful. The mac and cheese was the best!
The decor of Lobstahs was nautical, yet plain. Very refreshing. We sat by the front window on padded window seats with pillows and so comfy!
This is a definite stop on AIM!

1  Thank mustangjeanne
Reviewed March 8, 2014

This was the first time our party of 6 adults ever ate here. It was a Friday night and they were really busy in the dining room, so we ate (same menu) in the Tiki lounge which was nice and quiet. We had the shuffle board table and games all to ourselves to play before and after dinner, which was great for us.

My daughter and I had the "meaty" lobster bisque ($14 a bowl!), which was good, but I've had much better. It was kind of salty to me. We also got the lobster tails, and I started to eat mine but it was not cooked enough - it was soft and floppy and not white but pink. I was afraid I was going to get sick if I ate more of it. I asked if they could cook it more for me, and they were nice enough to cook me another one - which I really didn't expect and it took awhile of course. It was much better but not the best I've had. They apologized about the first one. The rest of the party enjoyed their food OK, no complaints but no raves either.

The waitress was nice and provided good service.