“Pleasantly surprised! Generous Servings of Lobstah...”
Review of Lobstahs

Lobstahs
Ranked #15 of 40 Restaurants in Holmes Beach
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Gulf Drive & Holmes Blvd
Description: Located in the heart of Holmes Beach, Lobstahs brings New England Style seafood to beautiful Anna Maria Island plus local seafood favorites. We take great pride in providing the freshest seafood. Our lobsters are flown in daily and we work with farmers and fishmongers to bring the best quality ingredients to our guests. Land lovers will find USDA steaks, chicken and pasta selections on our extensive menu. The largest cold water lobster tank on Anna Maria Island and the recipes created by Chef Patrick, have defined Lobstahs as a "destination restaurant" for diners from all over the world. Lobstahs is a "destination restaurant". Our extensive menus feature over 60 fresh and tantalizing items for all taste buds plus our kid's Lil Lobstahs Menu. Don't forget our daily specials too! Outdoor deck makes for a more open island dining experience. We can accommodate large tables and parties, catering, banquets and special events are our specialty. Planning to spend a day at the beach? Let us prepare an authentic Maine Lobster Bake for your family and friends. Whether you dine in or take away, the fare will always be excellent. Our catering department can handle your big events and catering needs with special attention. See our attached Sports Bar with large screen TVs. Pool, Shuffleboard and Darts.
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Pleasantly surprised! Generous Servings of Lobstah...”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

This restaurant was within walking distance of our beach house so we actually went there twice during our stay on Anna Maria. Try the buttered lobster role, you won't be disappointed! The second time for lunch I had the lobster mac and cheese at the recommendation of my server, and could not believe how much lobster was in the dish, almost more lobster than noodles in each bite. At first glance, it seems a little pricey for the atmosphere and menu, but for the amount of lobster served in each dish I can't complain.

2 Thank G3770ZYstephaniel

• Slovak first
Sarasota, Florida
“Can't wait to come back!”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

My wife and I just happened to stumble upon this place, and thank goodness we did! Not only were we greeted at the door by the manager Ron( which was a pleasant suprise), but the food and service was phenomenal! We started with the "Meaty Lobster Bisque" , which was highly recommended by our server Ryan, followed by their " Butter Lobstah Rolls." Thankfully we live in Sarasota so we can come here more often!

2 Thank RKRAUBETS
“FABULOUS!!!!!!!”
Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

Yearly girls trip! All we can say is fabulous!!!!! We are all FOODIES so we are tough....we were greeted by our server Ryan and we were instantly enamored!!!!

I Love Lobster bisque so I asked about it.... Within a minute, a very well dressed manager (we buy Thomas Deen shirts for our hubbies) came to our table and introduced us to Chef James... He told me all about the bisque and I had to have it!!!!! I will say, for the record....it's the best Lobster Bisque I have ever had!!!!! One on the girls ordered the shrimp spring rolls, which none of us had every had or thought about making.... SUCCULENT AND PERFECT!!!!! The manager was very well versed in the AMAZING menu and we enjoyed chatting with him! He's from the True south, as are some of us, he was fun and very professional!

I do have to say..... From the second we walked in, LOBSTAH's was amazing! We usually go to South Beach, but next year we are coming back to Mainsail Beach Inn and LOBSTAH's!!!!!!

BRAVO!!!!!

Visited August 2013
2 Thank Deborah G
Parrish, Florida, United States
“Outstanding By Kathy and David Foster”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Food was awesome,staff great and professional the seafood was very fresh and delicious also a romantic atmosphere I will definetley go back! Thank you Ron and Michelle

3 Thank Brittany F
Toronto, Canada
“Ok restaraunt, There are better”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

My wife had the scallops that were done to perfection and I had the shrimp scampi that were OK.
Both were served with a mushroom risotto that was not made with arborio rice :-( Therefore is was sticky and gluey. The server was pleasant enough, the service was prompt and efficient.
I just think that the meal was a little overpriced for the quality of the food served. There are much better restaurants on the island at the same price point that are much better.