“kingfish”

Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Gulf Drive & Holmes Blvd
Description: Located in the heart of Holmes Beach, Lobstahs brings New England Style seafood to beautiful Anna Maria Island plus local seafood favorites. We take great pride in providing the freshest seafood. Our lobsters are flown in daily and we work with farmers and fishmongers to bring the best quality ingredients to our guests. Land lovers will find USDA steaks, chicken and pasta selections on our extensive menu. The largest cold water lobster tank on Anna Maria Island and the recipes created by Chef Patrick, have defined Lobstahs as a "destination restaurant" for diners from all over the world. Lobstahs is a "destination restaurant". Our extensive menus feature over 60 fresh and tantalizing items for all taste buds plus our kid's Lil Lobstahs Menu. Don't forget our daily specials too! Outdoor deck makes for a more open island dining experience. We can accommodate large tables and parties, catering, banquets and special events are our specialty. Planning to spend a day at the beach? Let us prepare an authentic Maine Lobster Bake for your family and friends. Whether you dine in or take away, the fare will always be excellent. Our catering department can handle your big events and catering needs with special attention. See our attached Sports Bar with large screen TVs. Pool, Shuffleboard and Darts.
Reviewed October 27, 2012

This was our first time and we loved it. The service was excellant and the food was perfect. Would recommend this restaurant to everyone.

There are newer reviews for Lobstahs

Reviewed October 21, 2012

Loved this place! The best Lobster Bisque ever!!!! Great food, great location! The service is wonderful and the staff friendly! A must try for sure!

Reviewed October 17, 2012

We stopped in for dinner 10/14/12, it was excellent, food, staff and atmosphere! We will return for sure! Portions large, so enough for lunch the next day.
Linda

Reviewed October 3, 2012

We popped in for happy hour cocktails (3-6 daily) and ended up sampling dessert too! We are not big lobster fans.....I feel weird seeing my dinner swimming around in a tank - not for me. Although those around us tucking into the prized item seemed to be enjoying it!
As the title says....you need to save room! The key lime pie, a massive square with a perfect crust, is to die for......and a cannoli....what can I say....worth every cent. According to the staff all desserts are 'home cooked' in house.....and I can believe that! I just hope Lobstahs is still in business (unlike its predecessor Martiniville) when we return to the island next year.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

Being a local islander on beautiful Anna Maria Island, I heard many comments about this new local restaurant. Before writing a review, I decided to read all of the comments posted on this site. Many people had great experiences, and others not so well. I have read about great waitstaff, great food, poor waitstaff, and poor food. Some people did not like the way a person was dressed, or the shoes they wore that particular day. Others commented on the price of their lunch or dinner, or that someone didn't want to be there that day.
I personally have been blessed to live on this beautiful island for many years. I have dined in all of the wonderful restaurants on our lovely island, and have enjoyed all of our local cuisine. Many local places started out as a local burger stand, with only beer and wine. Others started as fine dining. Every new place has their "growing pains". They all go through changes in waitstaff, kitchen help, managers, and menu changes during their first year. LOBSTAHS is no different than any other. Yes, they have had problems with help and menus, and yes sometimes a person is having a "bad day"...don't we all?, However they have been continuing to change the menu, where there are more affordable options for lunch and dinner, and their waitstaff are friendly and attentive. Annie the manager is super..always dresses nice, and and a smile on her pretty face !! What a great lady !!!! The food is great and the presentation is out of this world..They have great local bands on Fri. and Sat nites for dancing...the place is packed!! .I go there several times a week....have never had a bad meal. To all of you that came there when they were going through the "growing pains", I suggest that you try them again...Come to our beautiful island...Kick off your heels, put your "toes" in the sand on our beautiful beach,...life is too short to complain about little imperfections ..watch our beautiful sunset, then come back for a great nite of dining, dancing, and romancing at 'LOBSTAHS'!!!...On beautiful ANNA MARIA ISLAND !!!!!