This is a pet friendly motel and believe me you can smell the flea powder in the rooms. I didn't realize this until it was too late. Didn't sleep a wink! Hard bed, funky smell and just plain uncomfortable. I wouldn't stay here unless I had a dog.
The owners were great. For the money...forget it, I'm still scratching!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Haley's offers two room studios, motel rooms, one bedroom cottages, 2 and 3 bedroom homes. Entire property is SMOKE and PET free. The sandy path to the Gulf of Mexico is only about 100 yards from your door. No roads to cross (except from the Gumbo Limbo House) Free use of beach chairs, umbrellas, towels and beach carts. Heated Pool, AC/heat, basic cable, TV, gas grills. All rooms and property have free wireless Wi-Fi. Free island wide trolley to dinning, shopping and all kinds of activates. Coffee makers with coffee and bath amenities. Most units have full kitchens except for a few motel rooms. They include Cook top or stoves, dishes and serve-ware and more. All rooms have a minimum of coffee maker and small refrigerator. Family owned and operated Book Direct for Best Deals. See "Specials" on our website ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Haleys Motel and Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Haleys Hotel Holmes Beach
- Haleys Motel Holmes Beach
- Haleys Motel And Resort Anna Maria Island/Holmes Beach, FL