I took my 5 year old twins over February school vacation to Haley’s. Everything about it was terrific! We stayed in unit 9. It was casual, self serve and clean!. Everything you needed was right there, I didn’t rent a car. I appreciated the plentiful supply of beach towels, sand toys, beach chairs, kites, bikes, the heated pool, grills, the beautiful gardens, the kitty, a dog and pet birds, even aloe plants growing like weeds along the street and an indoor game room with with bubbles for kids, crayons and games.
If you insist on bringing your laptop, there's wifi.
The beach was an easy walk down the street, not more than five houses down. We took the trolley to Manatee beach for the playground and on the beach café. We took the trolley to the supermarket, out to icecream, out to eat at “Tip of the Isle”. One of the best parts was adopting grandparents. It was fun meeting the other guests around the pool and in the gardens. Everyone walked to the beach for the magnificent sunsets. Tom was great, very friendly and hard working to make sure the property was beautiful and guests enjoyed their stay. I didn’t pay for daily maid service and didn’t miss it. Dishwashing soap and kitchen towels were provided. I didn’t care if the beds were made everyday. I felt lucky to have found this treasure, it felt like we moved down to our beach cottage for the week and it was perfect!
I flew Southwest out of Manchester NH direct to Tampa which was easy as pie, and Henry (------) met us at baggage claim and drove us to Haley’s.
If you love the beach, swimming with dolphins in the surf, building sandcastles, collecting shells, grouper sandwiches, swimming under the stars, friendly relaxed people, gorgeous gardens, the casual friendly atmosphere rather than a bustling chain hotel, you will absolutely love your stay at Haley’s.
I hope I didn't let out the secret and there's room for us next time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Haley's offers two room studios, motel rooms, one bedroom cottages, 2 and 3 bedroom homes. Entire property is SMOKE and PET free. The sandy path to the Gulf of Mexico is only about 100 yards from your door. No roads to cross (except from the Gumbo Limbo House) Free use of beach chairs, umbrellas, towels and beach carts. Heated Pool, AC/heat, basic cable, TV, gas grills. All rooms and property have free wireless Wi-Fi. Free island wide trolley to dinning, shopping and all kinds of activates. Coffee makers with coffee and bath amenities. Most units have full kitchens except for a few motel rooms. They include Cook top or stoves, dishes and serve-ware and more. All rooms have a minimum of coffee maker and small refrigerator. Family owned and operated Book Direct for Best Deals. See "Specials" on our website ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Haleys Motel and Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Haleys Hotel Holmes Beach
- Haleys Motel Holmes Beach
- Haleys Motel And Resort Anna Maria Island/Holmes Beach, FL