“Yummy Ice Cream!!”

Holy Cow Ice Cream Shop
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Holmes Beach
Description: We serve Working Cow brand ice cream. We carry at least 20 gourmet flavors, including frozen yogurt and no sugar ice cream, as well as soft serve. We serve Sundaes, Floats, Banana Splits, Malts and Milkshakes. Your choice of flavors.
Reviewed July 4, 2014

This is where I go to get my deserts after I eat out. They also
have sugar free so my husband gets that. It is also a small
gift shop and they sell homemade chocolates. They have added since
the last time I was there a huge fish tank, very nice!
They have high round tables outside also if you want to sit
outside.

Reviewed May 22, 2014 via mobile

Do yourself a favor and go to Island Cream
103B Gulf Drive North
Bradenton Beach, FL
I have had 4 icecream places this week and OMG the Cream is worth a little drive. Been back twice already.

1  Thank Candyland927
Reviewed April 7, 2014

Nice clean ice cream shop. It had a small gift shop inside as well. 3 in our party all that it was fantastic scoop ice cream.

Reviewed April 2, 2014

I love ice cream and the Holy Cow didn't disappoint. The raspberry torte was very good and I look forward to stopping back here again next year. Also they have an amazing fish tank with sharks and sting rays.

Reviewed March 28, 2014

Delicious homemade ice cream. I had the salted caramel and it was amazing! Supposedly another shop is the top rated on Anna Maria but Holy Cow was my favorite. Ice cream was really creamy and fresh.