“One of the best meals I had on Anna Maria Island”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of eat here

eat here
Ranked #5 of 40 Restaurants in Holmes Beach
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Marina Drive
Description: Eat Here offers chef-driven, American artisan cookery. An emphasis on local product and fresh Gulf seafood served in presentations suitable for sharing and tasting. A casual neighborhood place, with a community table, featuring craft beers and wines. On Anna Maria Island.
Crown Point, IN
“One of the best meals I had on Anna Maria Island”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2014

I would suggest everyone try this place if they'll be nearby. The service was great. We tried the poutine. It was pretty good. Then we tried the mahi mahi and and filet mignon tacos. Excellent! I would eat the filet tacos everyday if I could. I order a lemonade too AWESOME! I drank 2 while we ate. For dessert, I had the chocolate budino. The waitress warned me that it was a small portion. It was plenty of dessert for me - really really rich but delicious.

If you're in town, go to EAT HERE

1 Thank jhac84

Sarasota, Florida
“Disarmingly simple, yet simply delicious”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2014

Sean Murphy really knows how to tickle your taste buds. While his renowned Beach Bistro fare is far more formal, Eat Here is innovative, it invites you to sample and share the different smaller sized menu offerings. The ambiance is definitely conducive to meeting other like-minded souls, experiencing delicious food at a fair price.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Carl0999
Lakeland, Florida, United States
“A New Experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

If you want a burger or wings, go somewhere else. This place has all the uniqueness of a quaint bistro with excellent service and value. The chef chooses what he will serve although you do have somewhat of a choice. Amazing selection of wines and beers.

Visited May 2014
Atoka, Tennessee
“Less than good/very disappointing”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2014 via mobile

We had heard rave reviews about this restaurant 'Eat Here'. Well let me tell you, it was way over rated. I had half a roasted chicken for $18.00 with (2) very, very small pieces of roasted potatoes & (3) baby carrots. NO rolls, no kind of bread or anything. My husband had (maybe baked, don't really know) Mahi Mahi with (probably frozen) shoestring French fries, NOTHING else for $20.00. Now I never ever complain about a meal anywhere but this was the worst meal my husband and I have maybe ever had and way, way over priced for what we got. We will never go to this place again.

1 Thank BernieandKen
Lexington, Kentucky
“Innovative, amazing food, great service, will definitely be back!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2014

I can't say enough good things about Eat Here! From the moment we walked in, everyone was extremely friendly and welcoming. Even though we didn't have reservations, they happily accommodated us. Our waiter was very knowledgeable, friendly, and attentive. The food was unique and delicious, from the poutine appetizer to the expertly prepared salmon. I highly recommend Eat Here!!