“You should definately eat here”
Review of eat here

eat here
Ranked #8 of 43 Restaurants in Holmes Beach
Cuisines: American, Diner, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Marina Drive
Description: Eat Here offers chef-driven, American artisan cookery. An emphasis on local product and fresh Gulf seafood served in presentations suitable for sharing and tasting. A casual neighborhood place, with a community table, featuring craft beers and wines. On Anna Maria Island.
Reviewed October 5, 2013

The food was excellent and innovative . We appeared to have 2 waiters , not sure why. The lady that did most of the serving was Bonnie who was excellent , however the guy was a primadona who did not want to be there. Bonnie dealt with the situation in a very professional way and we will definately be back

Reviewed September 29, 2013

Went here on a rainy evening as we couldn't eat on the beach, decided we'd come here no matter the weather in the future. Great service, FRESH food, creative approach and presentation.

Reviewed September 26, 2013

My wife and I have eaten quite a few meals at Eat Here, most recently on our honeymoon. For a tasty, casual meal, it's the best place on the island. Their menu is based on a "small plates" concept, almost like what you would find at a tapas restaurant. This always gives us a chance to try multiple items on the menu. The lobster tacos and pot roast are my favourite dishes, while my wife loves the french onion soup and the pineapple cake. For the price you pay the food is great and the decor is the perfect balance of sophisticated and casual. I wish I had something like this close to home!

Reviewed September 25, 2013

Great food -- we were on the island for 10 days and found this restaurant 3 days before leaving. We ate dinner at this restaurant the last 3 nights and I can't wait to go back to AMI to eat my way thru the rest of their menu!

Reviewed September 25, 2013

We always eat here when we visit AMI. They have some of the best food on the island. We started with the grilled cheese appetizer. I know how weird is that? So good that last year we had it twice on our too short stay on the island. Gruyere cheese and a small ramekin of french onion soup for dipping. Sinfully good! This year there seemed to be a lot less cheese on the sandwich which made us sorry we ordered it. Maybe an off night, not sure if we'll order it again.
We both ordered the small portion fresh catch of the day dinners which were excellent. We also love the corn casserole that comes with the meal.

Don't be put off if there no tables available and they offer you seats at the community table. Though not our first choice, we have eaten at the community table afew times in the in the past and found it enjoyable with even that table filled with others enjoying what the island has to offer.