“Very Enjoyable”

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Marina Drive
Description: Eat Here offers chef-driven, American artisan cookery. An emphasis on local product and fresh Gulf seafood served in presentations suitable for sharing and tasting. A casual neighborhood place, with a community table, featuring craft beers and wines. On Anna Maria Island.
Murphy, North Carolina
“Very Enjoyable”
Reviewed January 31, 2013 via mobile

Lovely little restaurant with great atmosphere (might turn down the music a bit). Food was great! Loved the flower in the wine bottle and many lovey touches. Our server was Robin and he was super. Meatoaf so very good as was the pate. Will definitely return. One of those spots that makes you feel special!

1 Thank Gayle H

Estero, Florida
“Overall - worth a try”
Reviewed January 30, 2013

We arrived early anticipating a wait, but were seated immediately. They recommend using the menu as "small bites" but only part of the menu is priced (and sized that way). Average price of small bite dishes was around $9. And they were actually pretty large so I suggest ordering conservatively. We shared the "Shrimpscargo" - which were 6 shrimp, fairly small, in a nice garlic butter over bits of collard greens. This came with large toast wedges to dip in the sauce. Very nice. I then had the French onion soup. It was just ok. A little bland and nothing unique about it. My friend had the Iceberg salad wedge with blueberries. She liked it very much and was pleased with the taste combination of the blueberries with the bleu cheese - however, there were literally only 6 small blueberries as a garnish - so the menu description was somewhat misleading and. Overall, I was satisfied enough to go back and try some other things.

• Visited January 2013
Gales Ferry, Connecticut, United States
“Worth the Wait and the Trip”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

A little bit of a wait to get in but very attentive staff kept things moving. Duck was served exactly as requested-crisp and delicious. Boneless which was a surpprise and lots of it. Lots of beers and wine to choose from. Eat Here is here to stay. We'll be back!

Visited January 2013
“Surprised by the strong ranking- not impressed”
Reviewed January 25, 2013 via mobile

Were seated quickly outside on a friday night although inside had a wait. They had music for a little while. Menu sounded interesting and delicious but our selections were merely average. If you don't love beets, you probably won't like them fried. Not sure what all the fuss is about- average food with higher than average prices. We felt rushed by our server and overall were not impressed. Might return for lunch to try other entrees and give it another shot but would not recommend to friends.

1 Thank Dinner-For-Too
Beverly, Massachusetts
“Standing around with no one around”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

We stopped by @ 5:30pm on a thursday night early in January. One family was being seated. I was standing with the family and looked at the hostess. May I assume she saw me. She never came back to the front door, or the kiosk, or the second door. I stood inside the door. I stood inside the second door and spoke to a young man, possibly a cook, stating "I am trying to find someone to seat us." He stared at me. I'm 5'9" so you can't miss me. Now remember there is only ONE family in the entire restaurant. Finally I step back inside the door and wave to 3 girls who were woking the water bottles. One came over, I explained what was going on for 10min. She looked at my husband and me and with a very sarcastic voice and smile said, "well just pick your seat". I told her thanks but no we would be leaving.
I felt bad as husband really wanted to eat there as we had before but I won't put up with poor service. The staff seemed very young and I did not see one, "adult". We have eaten there 2 or 3 times before and enjoyed it thoroughly. We'll give it another try in April but man, they better have a grown up there!
Peace,