“Good place for a little something.”

Paradise Bagels and Cafe
Ranked #23 of 44 Restaurants in Holmes Beach
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Bagels, specialty sandwiches,homemade soups, coffee bar. Seasonal dinners Thur.-Sat. w/reservation. Catering available.
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Stopped in while in the area for a quick bite to eat. Friendly staff, good food, comfortable seating.

Reviewed May 1, 2014

We love this place!! My husband and I have eaten here several times. The food is always delicious (we love the tomatoes!!) and the service is genuine, attentive and gracious. Shari is an exceptional person who brings an unmatched warmth and conscientious nature. Great breakfasts!!

Reviewed April 22, 2014

Excellent food, service and atmosphere read my review on tripadvisor.com to get the full extent that is warranted for this restaurant located on Holmes Beach on Anna Maria Island Florida.

Reviewed April 22, 2014

I have been to this restaurant numerous times but decided after todays (April 22, 2014) awesome food this place warranted a review.
I went here today with a party of 10 people after a meeting for lunch. We all ordered food and not one person had a problem with the food. It was served rather fast considering the size of our party and the orders placed (we were all served within 10 minutes of the order being placed).
I had a BLT on a "The Works" Bagel that was to die for. My mouth is still watering from the experience this morning. The cost was $8, a little on the expensive side considering it was all that I got but very well worth it for that occasional meal out.

Reviewed April 18, 2014

Paradise Bagels and cafe is a great place if you need a quick breakfast or lunch. They have AWESOME Blueberry muffins, cinnamon buns on sunday and AMAZING lox and bagels---they come with fresh tomatoes, red onions, capers and fresh black pepper. We never get tired of them! Their turkey/ham club is fantastic---large chunks of meat---not processed and their 9 grain bread is wonderful. Free refills on coffee and open 365 days per year. We have not tried their spaghetti and meatball dinners on Wednesday nights but it's on the list to try!