“Great Bagels!”

Paradise Bagels and Cafe
Ranked #22 of 40 Restaurants in Holmes Beach
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Bagels, specialty sandwiches,homemade soups, coffee bar. Seasonal dinners Thur.-Sat. w/reservation. Catering available. Bagels, specialty sandwiches,homemade soups, coffee bar. Seasonal dinners Thur.-Sat. w/reservation. Catering available. http://www.merchantcircle.com/business/Paradise.Bagels.941-779-1212
“Great Bagels!”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Great Bagels, delicious muffins and the cinnamon buns looked heavenly. SO....why did I take off a star? The service was "interesting" and the flow of ordering/paying is weird and unclear. I'd go back, but I get the feeling that I won't be getting any warm fuzzies!

• Visited July 2013

Greenville, South Carolina, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yum”
Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

Made two visits during our stay. Service was awesome! Eggels were delicious and I enjoyed the side of fruit that came with it. I had a homemade blueberry muffin during my second visit.. Yum! My kids enjoyed their breakfast and that says a lot because my kids are not easy to please.. Definitely recommend!

Visited July 2013
Arcanum, OH
“OOoooo my, delicious food”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

This darling little cafe has early hours (8 am until 2 pm I believe), so be sure to get there early in the day for breakfast or lunch only. The food is excellent quality and delicious. It was so good that I went back twice during an 8 day stay on Anna Maria. The Belgian waffles are to die for!

Visited July 2013
“Ripoff”
Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

6 dollars for a plain egg bagel and a half a banana, they couldn't even give us a full banana. The eggs looked like they came from the frozen aisle section at walmart also

• Visited July 2013
Annapolis, Maryland
“Amazing breakfast and service!”
Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

We stumbled upon this place by accident ! We had set out on a mission to find a dunkin donuts and couldn't find one anywhere. We decided to stop by here on our way back to our hotel. We are so glad we did. We were greeted by the nicest lady ever. She made us feel at home and told us all about her awesome menu. The coffee, egg bagel sandwiches and treats were out of this world. It was so good we brought our riends back on our last day. You don't see a lot of places like this anymore that are quaint and charming. We can't wait to go back! We only wish we had found it sooner on our trip!!

• Visited May 2013