“Decent Food”

Paradise Bagels and Cafe
Ranked #21 of 40 Restaurants in Holmes Beach
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Bagels, specialty sandwiches,homemade soups, coffee bar. Seasonal dinners Thur.-Sat. w/reservation. Catering available. Bagels, specialty sandwiches,homemade soups, coffee bar. Seasonal dinners Thur.-Sat. w/reservation. Catering available. http://www.merchantcircle.com/business/Paradise.Bagels.941-779-1212
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Great for a quick take out lunch or you can eat there. Great value for the money. Their sandwiches are huge and they have a great assortment of baked good as well

There are newer reviews for Paradise Bagels and Cafe

Reviewed April 26, 2013

Walked the beach twice this week from Bradenton Beach to Paradise Cafe. The muffins are outstanding and bagel and cream is pretty good also!!! The staff is so upbeat and friendly!!! I wish we had a one of these back home!!!

Reviewed April 26, 2013

Too busy and seat yourself and get your own coffee. WHAT??? Food was gross and horrible bagels! Once got muffins and girls hands all over them! would not go back!

Reviewed April 9, 2013

Such a cute place. Def not main stream. You can tell the bagels, muffins & sweets are homemade. I just love it. The staff is super nice & you feel like you are home. I'm visiting from Ohio. I've been here twice on this trip so far & I will definitely come back next time I'm in AMI.

Reviewed March 26, 2013 via mobile

I used to love Paradise Bagel Cafe. The last couple times I have been there the service was not the best and the staff was rude. The first time I thought maybe they were just having a rough day but the second time rubbed me the wrong way. Everything seemed to be an issue from my order and even my payment. I was really nice about everything but no apology for how long we waited and rude about paying with a credit card because someone was on the phone. I hope they turn it around because I love the food.