“Still the best on the island”
Review of Island Grill

Island Grill
Ranked #16 of 44 Restaurants in Holmes Beach
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Wine Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Providing an exquisite menu that features true American cuisine in a hip environment, Island Grill creates palate teasing dishes that guests will enjoy. Island Grill is under new ownership. With its clean, Florida atmosphere meshed with traditional yet slightly modern dishes, Island Grill is a fantastic choice for dinner with friends or a romantic date with a loved one, and the service and visually appealing atmosphere will surely entice guests to come back for more. Al Fresco dining is also available along with a full bar.Not only does Island Grill offer a beautiful dining environment, but the cuisine is fantastic. Some modern Italian classics accompany array of fresh seafood, steak, chicken dishes and delicious hand made pizzas.
Reviewed March 5, 2019 via mobile

What more can I say other than awesome food, wines and service...not to mention the owner who knows how to run a restaurant! We had our wedding dinner here 4 years ago...same fabulous experience!

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed February 19, 2019 via mobile

Came upon Island Grill simply by chance. We were next door at Isola Whatever Italian restaurant where they didn't seem to want our money... and that's a good thing because we will never be back! I couldn't seem to get a beverage while we waited and they took our number and assured us they would call us when our table was ready.....guess it's not ready yet? Thank you Isola whatever! Had it not been for Isola whatever we would not have discovered Island Grill. What a pleasant surprise. We were greeted by Scott the owner and our server for the evening . Very friendly, helpful, funny and very knowledgeable. We enjoyed all of their offerings from fish and chips, pasta and calzone to a specially crafted pasta dish made for my vegan daughter. Very fresh, good portions, fair prices and impeccable service. Island grill treats people right and that is what means the most to me and my family. I would much rather spend our hard earned money at Island grill... where we're valued as people.Thank you so much Scott. Continue doing business the way you do Island grill and you'll continue to gain a loyal following of people who care about quality and service. I'm quite sure we're not the last cast offs from Isola whatever who will be thirsty and tired of waiting to be called to drift over to your Island. Great owner, great attitude and great food make for great experiences. Thank you Scott. Island grill is truly a gem.

Date of visit: February 2019
Scott S, Owner at Island Grill, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2019

Love the review. Thank you, It is customers such as yourself that make it our pleasure in serving you. Thank you again. Scott

Reviewed February 19, 2019 via mobile

We stop every year we visit AMI for the best pizza and a great $5 martini. Service is great . We will be back!

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed February 3, 2019 via mobile

Not busy about 2pm week day. Not sure, but delicious. Fish sandwich was fresh, locally caught. Shrimp sandwich wasn't fresh or local. Asked after I ordered, my bad, but delicious

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed January 21, 2019

Dinner here the other evening. It had been a couple of years since I ate here. Very nice meal as I had a great salad and split a pizza with friends. Worth checking this place out.

Date of visit: January 2019