“really good!”

Island Gourmet Grill
Ranked #19 of 40 Restaurants in Holmes Beach
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Wine Bar
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Providing an exquisite menu that features true American cuisine in a hip environment, Island Gourmet Grill creates palate teasing dishes that guests will enjoy. Island Gourmet Grill is under new ownership. With its clean, Florida atmosphere meshed with traditional yet slightly modern dishes, Island Gourmet Grill is a fantastic choice for dinner with friends or a romantic date with a loved one, and the service and visually appealing atmosphere will surely entice guests to come back for more. Al Fresco dining is also available along with a full bar.Not only does Island Gourmet Grill offer a beautiful dining environment, but the cuisine is fantastic. Some modern Italian classics accompany array of fresh seafood, steak, chicken dishes and delicious hand made pizzas.
lONDON
“really good!”
Reviewed November 5, 2013

We visited the Island Gourmet Grill last wee for the first time and really enjoyed our meal. The owner was there and seemed genuinely keen to welcome us and to ensure we had a good time. Our server was pleasant and helpful. The food was excellent. I had crab-stuffed shrimp -delicious! My husband ate steak with very nice mixed vegetables. Service was efficient but not rushed. Prices were reasonable and we will certainly go back. The little bar looked very enticing too. Thanks for a pleasant evening.

• Visited October 2013
Scott S, Owner at Island Gourmet Grill, responded to this review, November 20, 2013
Thank you so much for the 5 stars. We love compliments. It is customers such as yourself that make it our pleasure. Thank you Scott

Baltimore, Maryland
“Great take out pizza!”
Reviewed October 29, 2013

Had a craving for gourmet pizza, and our first choice was not open. Thus, called the "Grill" on a whim, and they said they would readily deliver "just" a pizza. It came at the time we requested, and we were amazed with the thin crust, and the delicious veggies and cheese toppings. It was truly delicious, and makes me want to go and try the rest of their menu. A great find for us, and close for those on Holmes beach!

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank InternationalSuz
Thank you for writing. Please come and try the rest of the menu, it is just as good as the pizza. Hey when you dine in, well even do the dishes. Appreciate you writing. Scott
chicago,il
“Great Pizza & appetizers!”
Reviewed October 4, 2013

We having been going to Anna Maria for about 7 yrs and why we never ate her I don't know. We were down on the island for 6 weeks working on a project and ate there about 4 times at least. We love their pizza and we love the spicy shrimp appetizer. The chopped salad and caesar were great. I wanted to try the Pretzel Grouper but I was so filled up on the salad and appetizer I never got to try it. They have some great wines by the glass and not too pricey. Wonderful servers and owner so warm and friendly. We will be back again soon.

• Visited September 2013
Thank you for the 5 stars. I have to say 4 times in one week, WOW. I have officially put you on the A list. Thanks we really appreciate your business. Please let me know on your next visit. Thanks again Scott
Germany
“Not the money worth”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

We had salad + pasta. I had a house salad which turned out to be the best of our dinner. My wife chose the caprese which was neither tasteful (esp. tomato tasted like water) nor too much. We both ordered the scampi. The Scampi was not perfectly grilled but that wasn't our main complaint. The pasta was not "al-dente" at all but totally overcooked - consistency like mashed potatos. Service was friendly but we had to wait for some bread until we were almost finished with our salads.We won't eat there again and we can not recommend at least eating pasta or caprese at this place.

• Visited September 2013
Scott S, Owner at Island Gourmet Grill, responded to this review, October 4, 2013
Than you for taking the time to write. I am so sorry that you did have a wonderful experience on your last visit. I do remember checking on your table while you were eating, I really wish you would have informed me at that time that your dining experience was not wonderful.

I take great pride in my operation and unfortunately on that evening we failed. Please do not hold one unfortunate event keep you from trying us again. If you would, let me welcome you back I will make sure everything is perfect. I have shown this review to all of my staff as we may use it as a learning tool. Again we never want anyone not feeling that they have not gotten a good value for the money they spend with us. Again I apologize. Scott (Owner)
Rockledge, Florida
“september 2013”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

The Island Gourment is one of the best resturants we have eaten at and we travel exstensiveley. It has been under new management for about a year and a half and the new owners have done a great job with both the service and food. We just returned from A M I and ate there twice in one week The décor is so lovely and the food so good and the prices so reasonable there is not to much more you could want from a restaurant.

Thank you so much, love the 5 stars. It is our pleasure in serving you. Scott