“Amazing dinner! ”

The Feast Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
The Feast Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 40 Restaurants in Holmes Beach
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Wine Bar
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups, Families with children
Description: The Feast Restaurant is a family owned and operated establishment opened in 2009. Brothers Joseph and Christofer Dale are the Chefs and Owners and you will always find one or both of them in the kitchen during service. We strive to offer our customers the freshest local and exotic cuisine in a warm family friendly atmosphere. We have a large selection of wines from around the globe and feature the islands largest craft and Microbrew beer selection. Open for lunch and dinner daily, reservations are recommended for dinner or large parties.
Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

At first glance, the atmosphere is deceiving; however, the food and service was amazing!

We started with a portobello mushroom fries appetizer. The salad dressings are house made and we recommend the blueberry vinaigrette.

Our seafood entrees were fresh and the portions were above average. We had to take our dessert home due to the fact that we could not resist the fresh baked cakes.

2  Thank EPayne
There are newer reviews for The Feast Restaurant

Reviewed July 4, 2014

Once again, the food was great. Is obviously a bit noisier in July than October, but that is to be expected.
We each ordered a half salad, and they are the largest half salads I have ever seen and delicious.
I ordered two apps of fried grouper cheeks and conch fritters. Oh my yummy on both items. Best fritters I have ever had. Had enough to take a doggy bag and both were even good cold the next day.
My husband ordered the escargot and bless his heart, he let me try one. Wish I had ordered them too. They were the best of all.
He also ordered a dinner entree of seafood in a broth, which he was astounded by the amount of seafood in it. Even the garlic bread was made to perfection.
Others are correct in saying that is is an unusual setting, but we went there for the food and left extremely happy.
Nice waitress too. You could tell she was a bit new but she sure was putting in her best effort. Very sweet.

1  Thank boomer_babe_travels
Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

As mentioned in other reviews, this restaurant isn't impressive in decor, nor does it have much curb appeal as it is in a little strip mall. It also could use a good scrubbing- there is an overall dingy feel to the place: dark walls, dusty, fake greenery hanging on shelving, the aroma of cigarette smoke greeted us when we entered.
The food, however, is good. Two members of our party got all you can eat snow crab legs, which they said were quite good, although obviously frozen, another had coconut shrimp, which was also reported as tasty (I overheard a server telling another table it, too, is frozen, though). My husband had crab stuffed shrimp and said it was in the top 5 seafood meals he has ever had. My white pizza was tasty, as was the pasta my children had.

The service was good- not excellent but good. Our bill was just over $100 for 3 adult meals- 1 was a $12 pizza- and one kids meal ($8) plus 3 soft drinks, including gratuity.

1  Thank Toni S
Reviewed June 28, 2014

This place is a great favorite with the community, and in all fairness the food is pretty good. The servers are very nice as well. Here is my issue with it: it is,very dirty. The carpet, which needs replacing desperately, was filthy with bits and pieces of food all over it. The tables and menus were sticky, and our table had salt and crumbs on it. One of the servers, a tall older disheveled looking guy was walking around with a can of soda in his pocket, and we waited quite awhile for our food. Basically the interior needs an overhaul and they need to work on their standards of cleanliness and presentation.

The food is good, but not inexpensive. This is not the place to go if you want a nice view as it is in a shopping center.

1  Thank Craicshack
Reviewed June 27, 2014

This restaurant was recommended by a "local" for pizza. After a week of lack luster food options in Florida, we were really looking forward to some good pizza. Not here. It was definitely NOT what we consider good food. The crust/dough was cracker like and the cheese was burnt. Overall the pizza was flavorless. For $15 for an 8 slice large, I was expecting alot better. Still looking for good pizza in the area. :/

2  Thank Lisalala