“Very nice”

The Feast Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
The Feast Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 41 Restaurants in Holmes Beach
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Wine Bar
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups
Description: The Feast Restaurant is a family owned and operated establishment opened in 2009. Brothers Joseph and Christofer Dale are the Chefs and Owners and you will always find one or both of them in the kitchen during service. We strive to offer our customers the freshest local and exotic cuisine in a warm family friendly atmosphere. We have a large selection of wines from around the globe and feature the islands largest craft and Microbrew beer selection. Open for lunch and dinner daily, reservations are recommended for dinner or large parties.
Reviewed February 12, 2014

This is a very nice restaurant!
Here you feel welcome, and get good and fast service. And god Food.

The only thing that is a little silly, it could have been nicer facilities. And it's not so nice to sit outside. We love to sit outside, when we have holidays and warm weather. Here they could made ​​much more out of serving outside and also inside...

Reviewed February 10, 2014

Although the clam chowder was good, don't order the Ahi tuna. It was the worst I have had in any restaurant; we typically order this appetizer once per week at various restaurants. I order it seared; however, most of it was greatly over cooked and parts of it was fatty (very unusual).. I brought my concern to the server who was very apologetic and immediately went to get the manager, who came over quickly. To my surprise she tried to convince me that overcooking the Ahi sometimes occurs and it was OK. I repeated that it was unsatisfactory and she abruptly removed the dish with no offer to replace it. When I got the bill I saw that I was charged the entire amount for the Ahi. Only after some discussion was the price of the Ahi reduced by 1/2; most restaurants would comp the entire price, especially, since my entire bill was over $60. My wife's hamburger was very good, as were the fried green tomatoes.

1  Thank Darrell W B
Reviewed February 9, 2014

Very friendly and attentive servers. Delicious salads. Pizza too salty. I only visited once, but would give it a second try if I were on the island longer.

Reviewed February 6, 2014

Great food, different ambiance and delicious pizza! Wide variety of a menu and very friendly staff makes for a fun night and delicious meal!

Reviewed January 18, 2014

Strange decor inside but food very good and service also. We had steak which was cooked to perfection.

2  Thank Essexgirl2005