“Tasty stripmall bistro” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Feast Restaurant

The Feast Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
The Feast Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 39 Restaurants in Holmes Beach
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Kids, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: The Feast Restaurant is a family owned and operated establishment opened in 2009. Brothers Joseph and Christofer Dale are the Chefs and Owners and you will always find one or both of them in the kitchen during service. We strive to offer our customers the freshest local and exotic cuisine in a warm family friendly atmosphere. We have a large selection of wines from around the globe and feature the islands largest craft and Microbrew beer selection. Open for lunch and dinner daily, reservations are recommended for dinner or large parties.
Elmhurst, Illinois
“Tasty stripmall bistro”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2013

Have heard good reviews. We had mussels which were fresh and tasty, the crablegs which were tasty but butter didn't taste real, seafood pasta was good. Server was very nice. House wine ok.

• Visited May 2013

Brandon, Florida
“Great choice!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2013

The staff at The Harrington House Bed & Breakfast recommended The Feast and we can not thank them enough! We stay on Anna Maria Island each year for our anniversary and love trying new places (new to us). My husband ordered the all-you-can-eat crab legs and could barely finish the portion he was given. I've seen my husband put away many a crab leg, and was unbelievably surprised when he passed on a second portion. He said they were fabulous! I had the blackened grouper and loved it. Our server was very friendly and stopped back to check on us often. The cole slaw served with my grouper was delicious. Portions are huge here! You definitely get your money's worth. We will definitely visit The Feast again and will tell others to do so, too.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank DMDavis723
Bradenton Beach, Florida
“Just Ok”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2013

Service was rushed. Food was not that good. expensive for what we ate. everything was on the bland side. I wouldn't go back. So many other nice places on the island and I owned a restaurant for 7 years.

Visited April 2013
Florida
“I had the most FANTASTIC salad here today!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2013

I stopped by The Feast for lunch today. It was busy, and even though there was only one server, he took great care of us. I ordered a special, over one of their house salads. This was the best salad I have had in a very long time. And I must say I am a salad aficionado. I chose to have the salmon blackened and it was the best tasting fresh salmon I may have ever had (and I am very picky about my salmon). This was served over a bed of arugula, hearts of palm, avocado, and sprinkled with parmesan cheese. I will definitely be returning soon.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank travelallover
“A little above average”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2013 via mobile

Nothing to really not like but also nothing stands out. Courteous wait staff, not overly expensive. Went one night on a short notice and were able to get in, another night with more people made reservation earlier. This is nice when the Island is crowded during Spring break. I would come back just knowing I could get in.

• Visited March 2013