Mainsail Beach Inn
$449
$399
Autograph
  • Pool
All reviewsmain sailthree bedroomthe kitchentop floorevery other daymaster bedroomanna maria islandevery amenitypool and hot tubthe perfect place to staydish soapwasher dryerfirst floorup to dateawesome placespent a weekfamily vacation
Reviewed November 23, 2010

Stayed here with my two daughters(5 and 7). Truely great condo. Beachfront luxury. Everything you need for a family. Would definately come back.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed August 1, 2010

It was absolutely perfect condo. Upscale, clean, very modern, right on the beach, spacious, airy and we had such a great time. We would come back here in a heart beat. I don't think there is any other place on the island that even comes close to the amenities, spaciousness, etc. It also has a really nice pool if you don't like the ocean. It is also directly across from the Beach Bistro which is great.

Reviewed July 22, 2010

If you are heading to Anna Maria Island, you will not find a nicer place to stay than Mainsail Beach Inn. I am writing this review not only to compliment the staff and management of Mainsail, but to thank my fellow TripAdvisors whose glowing reviews led us to this beautiful place. Our family (myself, my husband, and our twin teenage daughters) recently returned from a 4 night stay at Mainsail. From start to finish, our experience with Mainsail was absolutely wonderful. The reservation process was handled by April and Roslyn ... both of whom were so courteous and helpful. Once at Mainsail, we were warmly greeted by Margo and Tay. They were always available to answer our many questions and provide us with helpful island information. They were enthusiastic, warm, and made us feel very welcomed. We stayed in a 3 bedroom/3 bathroom beachfront unit on the ground floor which was, in a word, spectacular. Everything was luxurious and high-end, without being "stuffy". We felt comfortable the moment we arrived ... and felt downright sad when it was time for us to leave. If you are fortunate enought to be planning a vacation to AMI, we can sincerely recommend Mainsail. It is a lovely place run by people who so obviously know what they're doing. We cannot WAIT to return!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
3  Thank Netta55
Reviewed July 1, 2010

We just returned from a trip to Anna Maria Island where we stayed at the Mainsail Inn. We had a total of 10 people in the trip including two boys, 6 and 4 and an infant. We heard about the island from friends and found the Hotel on the internet. The pictures looked nice but we did not know what to expect. We stayed in one of the town homes and it was perfect. The townhouse was awesome, nicely decorated, clean and spacious enough. We rented a crib for our baby and Mainsail provided a playpen and a high chair. Everyone enjoyed themselves so much that when we mentioned to the boys if they wanted to go to Busch Gardens or Sea World they said no and wanted to stay at the Hotel and in the pool. The pool is perfect for little kids it starts at 3 ft. and goes up to 5 ft. Mainsail had a bunch of pool and beach toys for the kids to play with. The beach was perfect, no signs of any oil and not crowded. Unlike many of the bigger vacation destinations like Clearwater the island has a small town feel and does not feel like it’s over commercialized.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank Blackhawks0725
Reviewed June 4, 2010

I have been at Mainsail two times and I am already booking my 3rd trip - this time to take my family. Anna Maria Island is one of my favorite places to be and this new resort is so WOW that I want to just move right in. The condos are huge, the furniture and furnishings are high-end sea side style. The full kitchen is just great and the views are to die for! This resort looks like something out of a "Coastal Living" magazine. it is worth every single penny!

BTW The Beach Bistro next door is a 5 star and has the best wine selection on the island.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled on business