We stayed at Mainsail Beach Inn for 4-nights in May. We had one of the spacious fully furnished 3 bedroom / 3 bathroom oceanfront units on the 3rd floor. The building was beautiful and our unit was roomy. There was an elevator so lugging our suitcases was no problem. The only complaint we had is how narrow the 2-sided balcony was. If someone was sitting in a chair they had to get up so you could go by. But we saw some spectacular sunsets from the balcony. We took the free trolley around the entire island and other times we would hike on the beach till we got tired and then jumped on the trolley to return to the Mainsail Beach Inn. The pool was refreshing and the pool chairs have soft cushions to relax on.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking stunning turquoise waters and situated on a powder sand beach is the Mainsail Beach Inn on Anna Maria Island. Offering guests a superb island experience, our resort offers 12 upscale multi bedroom suites, all with beachfront access, and some with a Gulf views. Hardwood plank floors, gracious living areas and fully equipped gourmet kitchens are complemented with locally inspired artwork, flat screen TVs, free WiFi, balconies or a patio. Community amenities include a heated resort-style swimming pool, hot tub, pool side grill, and beach lounge chairs & umbrellas. Conveniently located next to The Beach Bistro for fine dining and within walking distance to the Anna Maria Island trolley for easy access to Pine Street shopping, dining options and attractions. Barefoot Luxury. Authentic Florida. Discover the Mainsail Beach Inn difference! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire so you can book your Mainsail Beach Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mainsail Beach Hotel Holmes Beach
- Mainsail Beach Inn Anna Maria Island/Holmes Beach, FL