“Wow”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Sweet Pea's
Reviewed December 19, 2010

My husband and I came to visit the island from NY for two weeks. So, I got online to see what was all in the area. My husband and I both have a bit if a sweet tooth and decided to visit Sweet Peas. I must say our experience was very wonderful. We got to sample wines that were sold in the store all for free which was a shock. The wines were very pleasing to the taste, so much so we had case ship to our home in NY. The selection of chocolates were great si many choices we took a little of all the chocolates. This little gift shop is for sure a must visit when you visit Anna Maria Island.

3  Thank erriesmith

Reviewed July 6, 2009

We visited Anna Maria Island back in March and came across a beatufully laid out small shop that sold the most fantastic wines, sweets, holiday gifts, but a very classy establishment, not one for buckets and spades!
The Service from Patty & Larry was exceptional, Larry was only too happy to let us sample various fruit wines, which i must say were suprising good wines! As a wine buff myself i certainly appreaciated the concept of 100% fruit based wines, and really liked every one that i tried!
Patty was a sweet heart and gave us sweets to try whilst we were drinking, which again are fantastic.
We spent a very lovely 30-45 minutes in their shop and was made to feel exceptional at home, I would certainly recomend a trip here near the start of your holiday so you can enjoy your wine and maybe take some home with you. I know we did!
Right now they cannot ship abroad, which is a real pity as i would most definately order from them all the time.
But all in all a truely unique concept and fantastic flavours! well worth 20 minutes of anyones time!
Enjoy!