“lovely owner”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Sweet Pea's
Reviewed March 26, 2012

Very pleasant gift shop with local wines available to taste! The lady owner is very friendly and has lots of info about the island and the wines are great too, especially the pinot noir. Well worth a browse.

1  Thank teepees

Reviewed November 26, 2011

Thomas was a great host to my wife and I and very knowledgeable about the wines they carry, which were all from Florida wineries, which interested us. We brought my parents and my sister and her husband as well. We purchased 8 bottles and will definately return next Thanksgiving when we visit the island next year.

1  Thank pslbrant
Reviewed October 30, 2011

I loved the wines (complimentary tastings) and chocolates. The owner was very nice, but I didn't catch his name.

Reviewed October 27, 2011

I was on a recent vacation on Anna Maria Island. This was my first trip and I was not sure what to do. I stop by the Chamber of Commerce, I figured I could get some ideas from there. so after gathering some infomation and headed out to explore the Island I came accross this little cute shop. The gentleman that was there was very helpful, even offered a FREE wine tasting of the local wines. The wines were great, so great I bought a mixed case of wine. He also said that there was a new wine Candy Apple Red that I fell in love with. These wines by far are the best wines that I have had and I think I just might have found a new wine to start drinking. I can't wait to tell my family and frends that will be down the weekend.

Reviewed August 2, 2011

Nice little shop, opened up to us after closing time. Nice selection of fruit wines.

3  Thank fdunlap