“Great place...”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Sweet Pea's
Reviewed November 26, 2011

Thomas was a great host to my wife and I and very knowledgeable about the wines they carry, which were all from Florida wineries, which interested us. We brought my parents and my sister and her husband as well. We purchased 8 bottles and will definately return next Thanksgiving when we visit the island next year.

1  Thank pslbrant

Reviewed October 30, 2011

I loved the wines (complimentary tastings) and chocolates. The owner was very nice, but I didn't catch his name.

Reviewed October 27, 2011

I was on a recent vacation on Anna Maria Island. This was my first trip and I was not sure what to do. I stop by the Chamber of Commerce, I figured I could get some ideas from there. so after gathering some infomation and headed out to explore the Island I came accross this little cute shop. The gentleman that was there was very helpful, even offered a FREE wine tasting of the local wines. The wines were great, so great I bought a mixed case of wine. He also said that there was a new wine Candy Apple Red that I fell in love with. These wines by far are the best wines that I have had and I think I just might have found a new wine to start drinking. I can't wait to tell my family and frends that will be down the weekend.

Reviewed August 2, 2011

Nice little shop, opened up to us after closing time. Nice selection of fruit wines.

3  Thank fdunlap
Reviewed December 19, 2010

My husband and I came to visit the island from NY for two weeks. So, I got online to see what was all in the area. My husband and I both have a bit if a sweet tooth and decided to visit Sweet Peas. I must say our experience was very wonderful. We got to sample wines that were sold in the store all for free which was a shock. The wines were very pleasing to the taste, so much so we had case ship to our home in NY. The selection of chocolates were great si many choices we took a little of all the chocolates. This little gift shop is for sure a must visit when you visit Anna Maria Island.

3  Thank erriesmith