All reviewslittle piece of paradisenext yearanna mariaprivate beachtreehousedominicapropertyunitgulfhostsstepsfloridahurricanelinensprivacyami
Reviewed August 31, 2015 via mobile

Paradise found, there is nothing left to say. Everything you need is there. The place is immaculate including the grounds. Richard is a gracious host. Quaint, old Florida style. Very quiet, just what I was looking for.

Stayed: August 2015, traveled solo
Reviewed July 7, 2015

We just experienced Anna Maria Island for the first time in April. We loved it so much we added a night to our Orlando vacation so we could go back. We would have added more time, but that was all the vacation time we had. Angelino's was one of the few places willing to accommodate our one night stay. We are so thankful they did! Angelino's is peaceful and the grounds are beautiful. Our kids, ages 7 and 4, loved it as much as we did. We just got home from vacation and they are already asking if we can return to Angelino's. We can't wait to go back and spend more time there on our next vacation.

Room Tip: We stayed in the Aruba room. It was on the ground floor and had a beautiful beach view.
  • Stayed: June 2015, traveled with family
1  Thank Josh T
Reviewed June 23, 2015 via mobile

My ten year-old daughter, my mother and I stayed three nights in this wonderful rental. All three generations loved it! It's quiet but still fun with plenty of swimming and beach-combing to do. I saw a manatee on my morning walk and my mother loved to sit on the tree-shaded property and watch the water. Beautiful sunsets and gray location!

Stayed: June 2015, traveled with family
1  Thank Gryphon B
Reviewed May 19, 2015

Our 12th trip to Angelinos. We were not disappointed. Rich keeps the grounds and rooms immaculate. We love watching sun sets every night over the Gulf. We love staying in the Aruba unit. You walk out the sliding doors and you are on the beach in about 20 steps and what a view.

Room Tip: Aruba is a great room!
  • Stayed: May 2015, traveled as a couple
3  Thank asheffrin
Reviewed May 17, 2015

I loved the fact that there are only 4 rooms on the property. I enjoyed getting to know the other families that were staying here. The grounds are lovely, shaded, and conveniently located right on a quiet area of the beach. I can't wait to return!

• Stayed: May 2015, traveled with family