Angelinos Sea Lodge
An Island Getaway at Palm Tree Villas(Holmes Beach)(Great Value!)
$160
$309
$259
Hotels.com
Haleys Motel and Resort(Holmes Beach)
$219
$199
$68
  • Pool
$239
Tradewinds Beach Resort(Bradenton Beach)
$263
Tortuga Beach Resort(Bradenton Beach)
$206
Orbitz.com
Queen's Gate Resort(Bradenton Beach)
$180
$178
Orbitz.com
All reviewslittle piece of paradiseanna mariaprivate beachgulfhostsstepstreehurricaneprivacyami
Reviewed December 8, 2011

Before my stay, I heard many great things about Angelinos Sea Lodge. I like to do research before my trips to find the best lodge & found out that Angelinos Sea Lodge had been written up by local newspapers the Sun & the Islander & reported on by Bay News TV & ABC.

I was excited to check out the location, as all the sources were saying that the Lodge really takes you to the stars! When i arrived, I was blown away by the attention to detail during my stay. On top of a beautiful property, owners Richard & Lynn should only receive five stars & gave us all the stars in the sky on our visit.

I was really impressed with their amazing Swiss Robinson Family double deck tree house, right on the beach. If there were a contest for the best tree house, Angelinos would win with its detail & unusual design over the Gulf of Mexico.

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for allowing us to share this magical place!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Mary P
Reviewed November 30, 2011

My wife and I have just returned from a three week stay at Angelinos and found it as great a place to holiday as we have in our 5 previous visits. The rooms were immaculate, well equipped, and afforded great sunsets. Richard, our onsite host, worked tirelessly to make sure our stay was comfortable and convenient. Best of all was the quiet and seclusion in this the quaint,Tahaitian landscaped beachfront.
We have already booked for next year.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank ron h
Reviewed November 17, 2011

What I great place to come to. I currently live in Texas and decided to go on a trip with my wife. I have never been in such a great place that makes me feel like home. If I come back to this area I will surely stay here again. I can't think of anything that I would change from this place. thank you so much Mr. Richard...

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 9, 2011

This is our 8th time staying at angelino's.. Rich & Lynn are wonderful hosts.. Our cottage was immaculate & so comfortable..each year a new addition to their beautiful property.. A tree house on the beach! This is our paradise !! Hope to bring our whole family one year

• Stayed: November 2011
2  Thank Debsheff
Reviewed November 1, 2011

We loved this hotel, situated on the best beach in Florida - much like Hawaii or Tahiti. Clean, sunny rooms and quiet breezes added to the perfect getaway. The owners were great, everything is easily accessible by bike or foot, or a short drive. Nice Kitchen to cook in.

Relaxed on the miles long beach and read 3 books. I would recommend the Sea Lodge to everyone who loves to get away and relax. No pool, but I did not miss it. Also we loved the giant tiki fountain, waterfalls and landscaping.

Room Tip: We enjoyed the Aruba Unit
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple