“Tasty Quick”

Tortilla Bay Southwest Grille
Ranked #22 of 40 Restaurants in Holmes Beach
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Tasty Quick”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2013

I was in need of a quick take-out meal before watching the baseball game and was tired of the pizza/subs thing. I saw this place during an evening walk and spoke to a friendly cook who told me good things about this place. I came back 2 days later, saw the same cook and was greeted by another friendly server named Karina. She made sound recommendations for my meal and I was out of there quick. The meal was delicious. The price was commensurate with rest of the AMI, "overpriced". I had the Chicken Quesadilla which was very good and charged a moderate $7.45, however a side of Guacamole was .95 and was a mere tablespoon in size. I also had a yummy Tortilla Soup in a bowl for the mucho price of $6.45 The meal came with small amount of tortilla chips and a soup spoon size of Salsa in a tiny take-out cup. The amount of salsa wasn't near enough for the chips. Good Southwest Food with the expected overprice of AMI- so enjoy!

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Rob K

BoyneCity, MI
“Worth the visit”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2013

Great quick meal. We checked it out after shopping and went back for dinner. Pleasant help, the food filled us up.

• Visited October 2013
Kissimmee, Florida
“Made to order”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2013 via mobile

Someone staying at our hotel told us to try this. So we went there for a quick dinner. It was better then I was expecting! The prices were good and the food taste amazing! The price for beer is cheap there too. I had mahi fish tacos. It came with 3 tacos, chips and salsa. I would recommend you try this place! We will return on our next trip!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Tiffany_FL05
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Great island tex-mex, which beats it's chain competitors.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2013

This is a great place to stop in and grab a great bite. It's like a Chiptole or Qdoba, but MUCH better. The fish tacos with soft corn tortillas were excellent. My husband loved his burrito and our daughter enjoyed her quesadilla. The white queso is also excellent. They serve soft drinks, beer and I even got a mini bottle of sangria. Definitely would go back if we return to AMI.

Visited August 2013
Bradenton, FL
“Very good food for the price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

I love their quesadillas! I have eaten here several times and the food is always fresh and fast! The staff is also very friendly.

• Visited July 2013