“They do breakfast fast and well. All you can stuff pancakes for $5.99 too” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Anna Maria Island Beach Cafe

Anna Maria Island Beach Cafe
Ranked #11 of 39 Restaurants in Holmes Beach
Cuisines: American, Bar, Cafe, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Scenic view, Large groups, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Anna Maria Island Beach Cafe located “Where Manatee Avenue Meets the Gulf” offers casual gulf front patio and indoor dining on Anna Maria Island’s beautiful Holmes Beach.Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner we have an abundant menu selection that will please everyone! Famous for our ALL-U-CAN-EAT Pancakes & Sausage, we also have fresh omelettes, 1/2 pound cheese burgers, fish platters, colossal salads and kids meal. Every Friday we feature an ALL-U-Can-Eat Fish Fry.Come let the kids play in the sand and see a stunning sunset while listening to our nightly live entertainment and sipping one of our “Island Size” drinks at Anna Maria Island Beach Cafe’s Bamboo Beach Bar.If the locals love us — you know you have found the right place!!!
Saint Petersburg
“They do breakfast fast and well. All you can stuff pancakes for $5.99 too”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014

I got a 3 egg omelette, (very good)... the food is no issue, the staff works hard to keep things flowing but it is outdoors so beware if the weather is bad.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank BOBBY1964_1

• Czech first
Georgia
“Mediocre at best.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

The view is great. The all you can eat pancakes and sausage is mediocre at best. But I didn't eat anything else. So go with low expectations and you'll be pleased.

• Visited August 2014
Lexington, Kentucky
“Large Portions-quality is so-so”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2014

The view can't be beat-the Gulf of Mexico! Perfect if you spend the day at the beach and need to eat. You can leave your beach chair and walk up and order food and not worry about having to bring food with you or pack up your stuff and go and get food somewhere. The portions are really large. I would have shared my meal if I had known. They serve breakfast but not all day. My daughter got a BLT and she devoured it and said it was good. She got a house salad too and it was large-it even came with boiled eggs. It had huge chunks of onions which my daughter did not like. The staff is not exactly friendly. I am sure they are busy and just need to move the process along. But, they seemed annoyed with my questions about the menu. You order at a walk up window but then you can find a seat and they deliver it to you. The picnic tables did not look as though they had been cleaned all day. I did not worry about my kids making a mess so that was a plus. All in all, the food was ok. The view was amazing.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Julie G
Lewisburg, Pennsylvania
“God food, great view”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

We visited the beach front cafe multiple times in our weeklong vacation. Sunday, Father's Day brunch, take out lunch on the beach and then a lunch visit as well. All were very good. This isn't a fancy sit down place; you place your order at a window. But for what it was and what we needed it was perfect. We would go back for sure!

1 Thank JMUDuke
Bradenton, Florida
“Never disappointing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014 via mobile

We have been here numerous times. This time, we went with friends who were on vacation. They had been here 2 weeks and ate at every fine and casual restaurant on the island. Their last day here, we suggested cafe on the beach. I had the fish wrap which is always awesome, my husband had coconut shrimp and loved it. Our friend had a chicken wrap and blackened fish tacos with a side of onion rings. They were shocked by the quality and cost. They told us this was the best place they ate and least expensive during their vacation. I,living here, already knew this, but it was great hearing someone else say it. Oh and I almost forgot to add that the daily live music was also great. We will be back again soon.

• Visited July 2014