“Another Fantastic Stay”
other travelers have booked this property
Perfect view of the Gulf of Mexico from our rooftop Deck. Enjoy fantastic sunsets! The living room includes a queen size sleeper sofa
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
The living room includes a queen size sleeper sofa
Dining Area with seating for six
The spacious and well equipped kitchen
A sunny corner of the kitchen makes an ideal spot for breakfast
The front screened porch offers a confortable space to relax
The Master bedroom with king bed and ensuite bathroom
Ensuite Shower Room
Twin bedded room
Bathroom
You can see glimpses of the water from the screened porch that links the living area & Master bed
View from the sreeet
Picnic area with in-ground grills and tables
The path to the white sand beach - just steps away
The private laundry area is inside the condo
Shaded parking space for up to two cars
Just a few steps to the beach
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Mel C
“Very unhappy stay”
Reviewed May 17, 2018 for a stay in May 2018

We booked this place way in advance with best hopes .. Got an email on day of check in 5/16/2018 oh sorry to tell you I just found out “today” roofer with be there during your visit except noise from 7 am to 4 pm great !!!!!! I sent an email out to owner with many concerns but was reassured no real noise was happening .. Well 7:30 am first day here sounds like a gymnastics class above us .., Was told the floor above us reported no real noise ( ha ha ).. I have 2 fans on high and 2 noise machine going not helping ..This should have been handled better , should be email day of checking in about construction with no way of cancelling our booking .. Their happy they got 100% of my money for me staying at a condo while roof being repaired..

Management Response
Jun 5, 2018
I’m very sorry to read that you didn’t enjoy your stay at our condo as from our conversations I was led to believe that as the roof work was completed by lunchtime on the first day, the problem was resolved so you chose not to accept my offer of a refund.

Our condo is one of 8 which is managed by an HOA who arrange for maintenance work to be completed when required. I understand that no-one welcomes disruptions when on their vacation but where matters of safety are a concern there is no option but to address them. The rooftop deck was in a condition that was dangerous to guests and this was the first opportunity that the equipment and manpower was available. The welcome letter I sent to you more than a week before your arrival said that the contractors were booked and work may be in progress during your vacation but you didn’t comment, I then contacted you as soon as I became aware that the work would start during your time at the condo.

I did not see this review until it was published by TripAdvisor on June 5th so I was unable to comment until then.

Once again, my sincere apologies,
Kay
Saco, Maine
Reviewed May 5, 2018 for a stay in April 2018

hope b
East Lyme, Connecticut
“Amazing”
Reviewed April 22, 2018 for a stay in April 2018
person found this review helpful

This beach condo was exceptional. Few steps from the beach, sunsets, and pool. The condo was bigger then I imagined. Had everything you could possibly think of in it. Would love to vacation here again. Thank you Kay for all your hospitality and kindness.

Lori S
“WOULD STAY HERE AGAIN...”
Reviewed April 18, 2018 for a stay in April 2018
person found this review helpful

Location, location, location...would stay here again in a heartbeat. This apartment had everything you could need for a great vacation and so close to the beach, shopping and restaurants. Free trolley available to take from one end of the island to the other. LOVED IT!

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
jk2gether
Kansas City, Missouri
“Nice place”
Reviewed April 15, 2018 for a stay in April 2018

Was a great place to visit, plenty of room and steps from the beach. The unit had everything you need and owner was very helpful.

Reviewed April 1, 2018 for a stay in March 2018

shelleymm...
Machias, Maine
“Clean, well appointed condo just steps from the beach.”
Reviewed March 29, 2018 for a stay in March 2018

Our condo, Unit 1, was clean, spacious and well appointed. The owner, Kay, was very responsive to questions. It was in a great location, just steps to the beach on one side and stores and restaurants on the other. We would definitely stay here again.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing