“Great Pizza with friends”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Mizrachi's Pizza Kitchen
Ranked #178 of 723 Restaurants in Hollywood
Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

The place is not very great looking but the pizza is amazing. Waooo it was one of the best pizzas I’ve ever eaten. The service is great too!!

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed July 4, 2017 via mobile

My family and I enjoy take out from Mizrahi's at least once a month since they opened. The pizza is cheesy delicious and they always have a homemade soup and some pasta options as well. I love their split pea. They also have an eggplant park sub which is phenomenal. Great establishment!

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed May 24, 2017

If you like a casual environment and delicious food, this is the place! If you're a long time Miami kosher diner and you remember the pizza at the original Sara's, well this is the twenty-teens version of it. Very nice young woman behind the counter, friendly, fast, and efficient.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed March 29, 2017

I am very picky (okay I admit it) and usually would rather not eat than eat food I did not cook.

This place is EXCELLENT and the food is even better than I can make at home.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed February 2, 2017

Not easy to find a decent NY style slice in South Florida. Mizrachi's hit the mark. The slices are huge, they seem to come from their XL pies (20"). The fries were good, nice large serving. When we saw the price of the garlic knots, we got taken aback, but our daughter wanted, so we splurged the $4 ($1 is the going rate in NY), but lo and behold, these were the biggest garlic knots we ever saw, they were more like little buns than knots! Enjoy!

Date of visit: January 2017