“Clean and great staff”
Review of Marine Villas

Marine Villas
Ranked #15 of 71 Hotels in Hollywood
Reviewed July 29, 2014 via mobile

Just stayed overnight on the way back from the Keys and the place was clean and comfortable. it was very difficult to find even though we were given good directions. the area is very crowded and its hard to read the street signs. the room was clean and nice and the staff is wonderful, although i felt the room was a bit overpriced.

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank msbnsb
dianeterry, Owner at Marine Villas, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2014

thank you for the 1 night stay at our property...Hollywood Beach is Family beach warm and inviting , but busy on weekends, as I am sure the Keys were too...I will pass the point about the street signs to our Commissioners...I agree..
enjoy your summer!

There are newer reviews for Marine Villas

Reviewed July 7, 2014

I cannot truly express what a great time we had while staying at Marine Villas in April 2014. It was a perfect location to enjoy some true R&R, which we badly needed. The unit we were in was exceptionally clean, bright, refreshing and really comfortable. We used the kitchen every day and there wasn't anything that we needed that wasn't there. The wifi connection was great. The bed was extra cozy also. Being just a few steps from the beach, we got our fair share of beach time. Also enjoyed some strolls down the Broadwalk on a couple of the days there. It really was the perfect vacation for us. We cannot wait to go back to Marine Villas next year!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
dianeterry, Owner at Marine Villas, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2014

We are very happy you chose Marine Villas for some R&R. We always do our best to make each persons stay as relaxing and enjoyable as possible.
We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed June 20, 2014

The room was very clean and located a few steps from the beach. Quiet area but just a short walk to the beach bars and restaurants. We only stayed one night but the staff were super friendly and helpful. I Would recommend to others and definitely go back.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
dianeterry, Owner at Marine Villas, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2014

so happy to have met you and hope you enjoyed the game!

Reviewed June 20, 2014

My husband and I stayed three days for our 32nd anniversary. The owner, Diane, pleasantly upgraded us to a corner room with a lot of windows without our asking. Although there is one house and a short block between the beach and the hotel (we could still see a little water from our first floor room), it did not detract from the desirability of the location. The room was SPOTLESS. The wood floors and roomy tile bathroom reflected the care taken for absolute cleanliness, (which is hard to find with beach rentals). The bed was very comfortable. The owner and housekeeper were always available and accommodating, pleasant and helpful. We could not find one thing to complain about!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple

I am so glad you stayed with us for your anniversary...we wish many more.
come back to the beach any time

Reviewed June 18, 2014

I didn't travel there but my boss and his colleagues did since I found the rooms for them. They were quite satisified with the rooms and it was much less expensive than the fancy hotel where their conference was held. The only thing was that one of the rooms had a blocked view, but that was okay since they were right near the ocean. Diane is especially a very nice person and will help you a lot. I hope to visit there someday.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
dianeterry, Owner at Marine Villas, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2014

I am so glad the guys enjoyed Marine Villas

Reviewed June 13, 2014

We had an ocean beachfront view from our window. This quaint one bedroom had a full kitchen and cozy living room with cable and free wi-fi internet. The queen size bed was comfortable. It was like having your own apartment on the beach. The patio area was lush green with several palm tress providing shade as we lounged in the deck chairs. We stayed for over the Memorial Day weekend so the price was spendy, otherwise, it was great value for the location and amenities provided. Great place to unwind, relax, take a stroll on the boardwalk, have dinner and enjoy the Florida weather.

Room Tip: This is a two story building so only the 2nd story corner rooms have an ocean view. There is no pool...
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple

thank you for staying as our guests @ Marine Villas on Hollywood Beach
I hope you just chilled and enjoyed !
have a great Summer

Reviewed May 16, 2014

I found this place on tripadvisor over three tears ago and continued to read the reviews during that time. I had planned to stay here a few times but never made it. My wife and I finally decided to visit Hollywood last week and we stayed here. We booked a studio on the second floor and we were very happy with the condition and cleanliness of the unit. My wife had recently injured her foot and is wearing a boot which made it difficult to climb the stairs. Lisa let me check out a one bedroom on the first floor and I loved it. When my wife saw it she wanted to move right away. Lisa spoke with Diane and we moved to the one bedroom. The extra cost was well worth it. I am so glad we decided to stay here. The reviews on tripadvisor are right on. The location is the best with the beach outside your door. The villas are on the quiet end of the broadwalk. If you are planning a trip to Hollywood I recommend that you give the villas a try. I highly recommend the one bedroom unit. Lisa, Diane and Terry are very nice people who are there to answer any questions or concerns. Lisa gave us some restaurant recommendations and they worked out great. We will be back. Thanks for a great vacation.

Room Tip: The one bedroom is my choice and the second floor has the best view.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank 1234SM
Diane S, Owner at Marine Villas, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2014

Yes, We are happy, too, that you finally did make it our wonderful "Hollywood Beach" and that you selected Marine Villas for your visit...
We are always striving to make sure you, our guests, feel at home and it sounds like we did this with you...
sorry, you had to leave, but look forward to the next getaway...
happy Summer!!!!!!!!!!!!!