“The place to stay on Hollywood Beach, Florida” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Marine Villas

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Hollywood
Marine Villas
You added Marine Villas to your Saves list
Ranked #12 of 69 Hotels in Hollywood
“The place to stay on Hollywood Beach, Florida”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

It was a very clean and friendly place to stay. Diane was very helpful in suggesting restaurants and places to go! I am definitely planning on staying there on my next visit! Home away from home! Will be back in this coming December! Looking forward to it!

• Stayed April 2013
2 Thank Sandyaei
dianeterry, Owner at Marine Villas, responded to this review, September 12, 2013
Looking forward to serving you and your family again...

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

My family and I, recently stayed at Marine Villas, on an extended September long weekend. We had a most wonderful time. The rooms are very clean. The service very friendly!! It was fantastic to be able to relax and BBQ, be so close to the beach. Yet, it was so peaceful because,you are at the quite end of the Broad walk. Diane, you have a talent for making people feel welcome and at home. Thank you to Diane,Terry, Mike and Lisa for the great stay!!
We hope to return sooner than later.

• Stayed August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars
I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay @ Marine Villas and appreciated the property...
hopefully you will get another restful visit soon...and we always will welcome you
Calgary, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

Diane thank you for everything!!

You, Mike, Terry and Lisa were a delight!!

I had a great time celebrating my Mum's birthday with my family!! The rooms were very clean and quite welcoming. It's was like a home away from home - even great neighbours :-)

I really appreciated knowing that if we needed anything additional, you all were very willing to accommodate, thank you.

I would highly recommend staying at Marine Villas, whether family, couples or even single.

Your new Canadian friends will most certainly come back!!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars
dianeterry, Owner at Marine Villas, responded to this review, September 10, 2013
thank you for being great guests! that is always a bonus...glad everyone had a good time!
come back anytime, maybe this coldddddddddddddddddddd winter...
New York City
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

Very nice sheets and towels. Great kitchen in the room if you're staying for awhile. A bit of a hike looking for coffee. If you don't mind a fast jump in the car ( complimentary parking a very helpful plus) giorgio's restaurant has it all just a couple of minutes north. Dianne, the owner, a native Floridian is lovely and helpful. Bit of a walk for food but the choices are good. We ate well. Beach is quite nice!

• Stayed August 2013
dianeterry, Owner at Marine Villas, responded to this review, August 24, 2013
thank you for your stay @marine villas on the blue wave award beach, Hollywood....
I am glad you notice the little things and we appreciate your feedback, hopefully your trip to the Keys is going great too! looking forward to a longer stay in Hollywood next time..
clinton, TN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

Well I just couldn't stay away any longer, had to come back to marine villas again this yr. I regret couldn't stay longer. Diane & Terry are always such great hostess & host, they sure make it feel like coming home again, they always keep the place immaculate!! This place is a must stay any time you are in south fl. You will be disappointed if you go anywhere else, when this gem is so close to the beach and wonderful restaurants. And I met some wonderful guests as well that I had seen before, one couple have been coming back over 17 yrs , that really says a lot for a persons business if they have so many repeat clients and they call them friends now. GOTTA STAY HERE at least once you will be hooked!!!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: I like the one bedroom either upstairs or on the ground floor. #1 or #5
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
dianeterry, Owner at Marine Villas, responded to this review, August 10, 2013
Well, we too, are happy that you were able to enjoy Marine Villas once again!
always a pleasure to see you and how you enjoy Hollywood
Beach, cant wait until your next visit...we are happy that you call us "
home"
brooklyn,n.y.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

My wife andI returned for 12 nights in July, and had the one-bedroom apartment.We cannot say enough about this property. It feels like you have just come back home. but you have the broadwalk and beach right outside your doorstep. Diane, the owner, but I prefer to call her our friend, keeps everything in pristine condition, and is available whenever you need her. We just cannot say enough about marine Villas, and everytime I go to visit my brother in Aventura, I will never stay anywhere but Marine Villas, assuming Diane will have room for us after this review.

Room Tip: corner suites are one bedrooms and very roomy
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Diane S, Owner at Marine Villas, responded to this review, August 1, 2013
You will always have a place @ Marine Villas...we appreciate you both...and am so happy that you totally enjoyed yourselves....do it more often...
Lawrence, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

I had another wonderful visit at the beach - staying at Marine Villas which I consider my "home away from home." I'm near family but can be "on my own" which works well for all of us. A different unit that before - another lovely, comfortable, very clean unit. Great to see Diane and Terry - and some other "annual guests" I'm already planning for my next visit!

Room Tip: I've stayed in three of seven units and they all have been excellent! Guests will be comfortabl...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Diane S, Owner at Marine Villas, responded to this review, August 1, 2013
always a pleasure having you as our guest! I know you love Hollywood Beach as do I!!
next 4th of July? have a terrific summer...my best to all the family