“Cuban Chic” 4 of 5 bubbles

Las Vegas 8
Ranked #180 of 591 Restaurants in Hollywood
Cuisines: Latin, Cuban, Caribbean, Spanish
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Cuban Chic”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2012

Part of a local chain and this location even had a drive rhrough. While this gave us pause this was quickly overcome. The food was excellent and the service quick. The waitress missed one item but it was OK. We will come back.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Peachtree City, GA
“Great find!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2012

I wound up eating here twice on my July visit to Hollywood, FL. This place was recommended by the conciere at the hotel and it did not dissappoint. They had $2.75 drinks on Happy Hour "all day", worth trying. I had the Moto it was very good. Took the kids and they really enjoyed their food also. Had the grilled chicken one night and the fried chicken another, both were very tender and tasty. The back beans are the best!

• Visited July 2012
Kissimmee, Florida
“Cuban Food that was sub par”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2012

We were a party of 4 who took trip advisors review that this place was #1 in Hollywood. If it is #1 I would not even want to try #2 . The rice,black beans and Yucca were the only good things that came out of the kitchen. The Churrasco was good but overcooked, the lechon asado was dried out, the pork cutlet was well overcooked as was the chicken cutlet sandwich

• Visited July 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Absecon, New Jersey
“Delicious Food, Great Service, Portions HUGE”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2012

We went on trip advisor's recommendation for this restaurant and it didn't disappoint!
The restaurant is small with dim lighting, honestly nothing special about it's appearance.
Our waitress was extremely friendly and helpful with giving us ideas on what to choose from the menu.
As other reviewers had said, get the lemonade. It's very sweet and I watered it down with extra water but it was absolutely wonderful!
I had the las vegas combination plate and when it came out, I regretted getting something so big because I knew I couldn't bring it back to the hotel with me. It came with beef, pulled pork, and chicken chunks, fried sweet plantains, and rice/beans.
So delicious - 2 people could easily be stuffed on just this one entree.
We ordered fried yucca with garlic sauce as appetizer and it was very good, yucca fried properly and was not bitter
Friend had garlic chicken chunks which she said also could be split for 2 people.
Ordered dessert of tres leches cake and flan - get the flan, you won't regret it!

Visited June 2012
1 Thank NJAloha
Aurora, Illinois
“Quality Food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2012

We took a Trip to Southern Florida and wanted to make sure we took in some Latin Flare. Our first Latin meal of the trip was at Las Vegas 8. Overall I thought the dinner was quite good. I got a steak option that was smothered with ham and cheese. The steak was tender and tasty. Unusual for me to say, but I think they might have gone a little overboard with the cheese, was that was easy to deal with. Our empanada appetizer was tasty (maybe a bit dry), but good. Overall, good value for the price. On a future trip I'll be sure to go back.

• Visited June 2012