“Great local Homemade donuts”

Dandee Donuts Factory
Ranked #38 of 603 Restaurants in Hollywood
Hollywood, Florida
“Great local Homemade donuts”
Reviewed May 11, 2013

And everything else too. Breakfast is great and inexpensive. Specials are always good and the dandee donut is the best!

• Visited April 2013

• Korean first
New York City, New York
“Delicious and cheap”
Reviewed November 11, 2012

Food was really cheap and really good. I got the blueberry pancakes – not the best I've ever had, but the best I've ever had is NYC so that's pretty hard to compare – and my husband got the biscuits and gravy. They have a extensive menu of all the breakfast dishes as well as soups and sandwiches (which I saw a lot of ppl get). We also got an apple turnover and chocolate honey donut, which we ate later. Absolutely delicious. So good, in fact, that before our 730am flight on Sunday morning, we stopped by to pick up some more donuts.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Amy k
Hollywood, Florida
“Local joint for quick home cooking”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

My wife wanted breakfast and I wanted pizza. My wife's egg sandwich was exactly how she waned it. My pizza was delicious! We have had the donuts which are always good. We will be back when we want something simple, quick, low cost, not chain food, and tasty!

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Alex080856
Hollywood, Florida
“They never have stuff ready or available”
Reviewed March 23, 2012

This place smells like a fry pan and if you enter guess what--- you will smell like that for the rest of the day.

Several times I have tried to give this place a chance since I am a local and i like to help out local business but here is the issue I seemed to always have

Bagels--- sorry we don't have that one

Vegetable cream cheese -- sorry we ran out

Glazed doughnut--- sorry we ran out

And this is always the case if you go after 9am. Why? I have no clue

Union City, New Jersey
“The Best Donuts In Town!”
Reviewed February 8, 2012

Fresh, Big and tasty. Just the best donuts around. Super fresh. Also tremendous bagels and coffee.

• Visited December 2011