“Like Buried Treasure if You Like Your Coffee!”
Review of Cappuccino Cafe - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cappuccino Cafe
Baltimore, Maryland
“Like Buried Treasure if You Like Your Coffee!”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I was staying at a hotel next door, wanting coffee, and my friend told me about a little place in the lower level of an old shopping mall in the building just to the north. I never would have gone in myself because the outside is not inviting at all, but once I reached the little cafe, I had to sit down a while and sip a cappuccino...oh, and have some ice cream from the help-yourself freezer. The owner, I believe her name is Kathy, was quite friendly and knows her stuff when it comes to coffee. Too bad I found the place on my last day, otherwise I would have been down there every morning!

Hey, it's off the beaten path, but well worth finding. There are also cafe tables, so you don't have to grab-and-go if you like to relax in the morning with friends, new and old. It's a small business, and the owner definitely takes pride in what she does. Don't miss a visit!

• Visited July 2012