“Great Stay!”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Ft. Lauderdale Airport
Ranked #10 of 73 Hotels in Hollywood
Reviewed March 8, 2014

Quiet Location, nice view of pond. Walking distance to restaurants. Desk staff helpful and friendly. Room was clean and beds comfortable. WiFi was free and fast. Used the free shuttle from airport and the All Star shuttle to and from cruise port that is available in the lobby.

On the down side the elevators were really slow. With so many people leaving and with luggage at the same time it made for a big inconvenience. The breakfast was adequate, but very much heavy on the carbs. There was apples and oranges, but no bananas or peanut butter and no hot selection. However I wouldn't let these drawbacks prevent me from staying again.

Room Tip: Overlooking the pond...nice.
1  Thank gorjan25

Reviewed March 6, 2014

Great stay with excellent amenities. With 2 small dogs "in tow" our request for a first floor room was accommodated which made it easy to tend to their needs. We were close to both the beach and Gulfstream Park and Casino which made our travels very easy.

Reviewed March 6, 2014

Ok facility near the airport, the rooms are a bit dated the servise was average, the front desk staff could not understand me when I was requesting a pick-up at the airport and it took over 30 min for the van to pick us up. The front desk told us breakfast was until 10am and in fact it closed at 9:30, luckly the ladie that was doing it when out of her way to take care of my family.
This facility would not be my first choise to stay again, but ok if you need somithing near the airport at a good price.

Room Tip: ask for a room at the end of the builing near stairs, only two elavators and very slow !!
1  Thank MikeSafety01
Reviewed March 3, 2014

we stayed at this hotel March 1-3 2014 after a cruise, we arrived early and waited for our rooms to be ready which wasn't an issue, when we finally got in to our room my husband noticed right away that it smelled of smoke I assumed it was a smoke free hotel as we try to stay away from smoking hotels, I went to the front desk to inquirer about this and was informed that they do have a smoking floor which happen to be below us, the clerk said. he would see if he could find someone to come and and spray something to help with the smell ( never saw anyone) why not offer to change our room? we made the best of it. opened the window which
helped some. The elevator is EXTREMELY slow, doors close very loud they need something. installed. to help with the way the door shut, I try and think about my neighbor and close my door gently so as to not disturb others, the Internet is just as slow as the elevator and in and
out, the continental breakfast was lacking on selection, the breakfast area. was congested. because it was right near the front desk . A positive note the shuttle to the airport was nice

Room Tip: stay closer to downtown cabs are expensive to get downtown .
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank welove2travelMaine
Reviewed March 3, 2014

We liked our stays at your airport hotel and would prefer to stay again next year if we are cruising out of Fort Lauderdale, FLORIDA. One thing I would like to address is your bathrooms. We feel they could use an upgrade which would include the showerhead and water pressure.

Thank Harold J. M
Reviewed March 1, 2014

One of the best hotels we have ever stayed. The room was awesome and the bed was very comfortable. The staff was very friendly and made us feel welcome. The breakfast food is not bad but don't expect a gourmet meal either. I would go out of my way to stay here again!

Reviewed February 28, 2014

This hotel was very clean and the grounds were very pretty. It was not near loud traffic and the pool and hot tub were great to relax in. I have to ask the front desk several questions and no matter how many times I asked a question or how often I came back, he was always so pleasant.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hollywood
Days Inn Fort Lauderdale Hollywood/Airport South
Holiday Inn Ft. Lauderdale Airport
Cambria Hotel & Suites Fort Lauderdale, Airport South & Cruise Port
Quality Inn & Suites Airport / Cruise Port South
Hampton Inn & Suites Ft. Lauderdale Airport/South Cruise Port
Best Western Plus Fort Lauderdale Airport/Cruise Port
Best Western Plus Fort Lauderdal...
#38 of 128 in Fort Lauderdale

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Ft. Lauderdale Airport? Share your experiences!