“Will not disappoint”

Joe's Pizza & Pasta
Ranked #144 of 722 Restaurants in Hollywood
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed January 23, 2019

Why do I keep coming back to this place? Let me tell you the reasons. Better than average food. The best pizza in Pembroke Pines. And the Prices are extremely reasonable. It's not a mom and pop but the entrées are almost as good. It's not romantic but its very comfortable. In addition, if you want to take food out it's the same quality and the service is fast. That's why I keep coming back. Just saying.

Date of visit: January 2019

Reviewed December 11, 2018

was here on a Thursday evening. the place was packed.
The garlic rolls were amazing. Ordered the special which had backed ziti, meatballs and chicken parm.
The best thing was the ziti. Everything else was just ok. The busboys were on top of EVERYTHING. You took a sip of water and they were filling you up.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed November 18, 2018

This place has great pizza and calzone, which is what we tried on my first visit there. Everything else that was coming out of the kitchen looked delicious. That have a very busy take out service that took up a lot of the help's time which is why my rating is a 4. It would have been a 5 except the service was slow due to the many meals being prepared for take out. If you have more than 2 people in your party be sure to sit at one of the larger booths or tables.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed September 24, 2018 via mobile

I can’t thank Joe enough for accommodating my family after my dads funeral and with wonderful service and really the best Italian food in Florida
My dad loved this place and when I was visiting from Ny we always made it a point to eat here
We will continue to honor him by filling our bellies with your delicious food thank you

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed June 19, 2018 via mobile

Joe's Pizza is consistently delicious. We have tried pepperoni, vegy, and of course cheese to name a few. You can always tell a well made pizza by ordering "a lovely cheese pizza", just for yourself! The pasta fagiole is a favorite as well as eggplant parm.

Date of visit: May 2018