“Yummy curry!”

Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
New York City, New York
“Yummy curry!”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

Great for takeout or eat-in, and we chose to dine in our hotel room. Delicious and very flavorful food at very reasonable prices.

Visited April 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Cooper City, Florida
“Great place”
Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

We went here to try something new in Hollywood and we were not disappointed. The service was great and the food was delicious. We are going here again tonight for my wife's birthday and are bring 9 of our closest friends and family. We look forward to going here again and again.

2 Thank Martyb260
Brisbane, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Bloody amazing!”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

Absolutely fantastic place. The service was great, the food was delicious, and the servings quite generous (couldn't eat it all!). Best of all the prices are very affordable!

The pad thai (which I ordered extra hot) was incredible, and the rice paper rolls were tasty and massive.

Will definitely visit again next time I'm in town.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank JorgeLuisPM
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best fried rice”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

I always pick up take out from Nakorn and must say that the fried rice is absolutely amazing. It is a bit pricy but the portions are big.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank A A
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Excellent!”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

My husband and I love Nakorn. It's not rare to find a sushi/thai place but it is rare to find one that has the best of both. Whether I order the shrimp tempura or the chicken panang - it's always delicious. Another one of my favorites in Hollywood.

Visited December 2012