“Bloody amazing!”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 8, 2013

Absolutely fantastic place. The service was great, the food was delicious, and the servings quite generous (couldn't eat it all!). Best of all the prices are very affordable!

The pad thai (which I ordered extra hot) was incredible, and the rice paper rolls were tasty and massive.

Will definitely visit again next time I'm in town.

1  Thank JorgeLuisPM
There are newer reviews for Nakorn Thai Restaurant

Reviewed January 10, 2013

I always pick up take out from Nakorn and must say that the fried rice is absolutely amazing. It is a bit pricy but the portions are big.

1  Thank A A
Reviewed January 9, 2013

My husband and I love Nakorn. It's not rare to find a sushi/thai place but it is rare to find one that has the best of both. Whether I order the shrimp tempura or the chicken panang - it's always delicious. Another one of my favorites in Hollywood.

Reviewed August 15, 2012

We were excited to see a new place since out last visit to this area. Stopped in to get take out and had a drink at the bar. Bar tender was very friendly, well spoken young man. The sushi we purachased was really good. In fact we went back another night.

Reviewed July 27, 2012

We live in the greater Fort Lauderdale area and wanted to have lunch someplace different where we could have a cocktail and sit outside so we could bring our puppy. We decided to go to downtown Hollywood and walk around to find the right spot and found Nakorn Thai (also they serve Japanese dishes).

It met all of our criteria as a lot of the restaurants in the area are only beer and wine. They only have a few tables outside and we were the only ones sitting there. Because of that, service was not very good. We waited long periods of time between getting our drinks, having our order taken, getting our food and getting the check.

The menu is quite extensive but we think it is very tacky, in an upscale restaurant, to post on the menu charges for extras like extra wasabi and extra ginger. Come on now. How expensive can these things be and I am sure not all customers ask for such. It is only clearly stated on the menu that additional charges apply for sharing, for substitutions, etc. It didn't give you a warm and comfort feeling that they appreciated your business. I'm surprised they didn't charge extra for ice tea refills.

Our dishes were very good and fresh tasting. However, we both ordered Thai hot and told our server we like HOT. But it was medium at best.

It was good, but not worth going back to as there are so many other Thai places in the area where they don't nickle and dime you.