“Sandwiches 101”

Mile High Sandwich Shop
Ranked #295 of 609 Restaurants in Hollywood
Reviewed June 7, 2013

As far as sandwiches go this place is excellent, Allot of police visit here so that says something.
My son and i come here sometimes, friendly staff/owners.
Sandwiches made to order, top quality meats and veggies.
And the bread is amazing.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

Been here numerous times, like some of the reviews said, the outside can be misleading. The inside is clean and every sub I tried here has been very good..
Mile High has been around for a long, long time.. Once you come here
you'll understand why..
Nice family run sub shop with every thing freshly made..

Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

I was in town (third time) for a conference and my husband picked me up for lunch. We followed the advice of your other reviewers and found this to be fast, very clean and worth the money. A good sub shop.

Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

We were heading home from our cruise and felt like a good sandwich after eating cruise food for a weekend. Searched on Trip advisor for a good place to eat and found this place. All the reviews speak for themselves..... Great sandwich at a decent price.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

My wife and I were traveling from the port in Fort Lauderdale to Miami Beach. We stopped in Hollywood for lunch and to beach it up for the afternoon. We happened to look up Mile High and we were glad we did. Great subs on the cheap! Fresh meat, bread and fixings. Check this place out, it has been there forever. The places that last for decades must be doing something right.